“Poor Customer Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Encanto
Reviewed 4 May 2016

The food was pretty good, but the customer service was terrible. We came here with a large group of family members and ordered 10 pizzas and several orders of wings and bread, but I had forgotten to get drinks. I got back in line to order our drinks and the manager refused to accept my credit card because it had my husbands name on it instead of mine. When I told her the I had just used it to order the rest of our food, she asked me who took it. I pointed to the young cashier who initially helped us and she immediately began scolding her in front of all the customers and other employees. I understand the extra protection with credit card use, but this manager was extremely rude and unprofessional. We ate our food without drinks until my husband came and brought us some.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Most pizza places geared for kids don't have very good pizza - it's a given. But Peter Piper Pizza has good pizza and it comes out steaming hot! They offer three kinds of crusts and lots of toppings - you can even request a kind of pizza you want. The salads were also good - there were three kinds and had plenty of extras tossed in. There is only one kind of dessert pizza but save room for it because it's tasty - cinnamon and sugar with vanilla frosting. For $5.50 for an all you can eat lunch buffet this is a great place to go for food and fun.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Pizza is not very good, but my grandchildren love it there. Lots of games for the kids. Can be very noisy at times.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Ha Ha. We were starved and pulled up to this place, too hungry to go elsewhere! A little slow getting the pizza, but then who comes here Saturday afternoon at 1:30 with 1,000 kids having birthday parties!! We'll be more careful next time.