“Amazing, love the concept”
Review of Mu Shu Asian Grill

Mu Shu Asian Grill
Ranked #684 of 3,314 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I was thrilled with the "stir fry your way." Pick your main ingredient - I chose shrimp - pick out the sauce you want, pick out the type of rice or noodles, then you take your bowl over and fill it up with the veggies you like. They take the bowl of veggies and make your stir-fry, giving it back steaming hot. How could I not love it, I picked everything that went in it. Healthy food, fast, quick service, nice location, bright little restaurant. I wish I lived closer to this place I'd be back frequently. Price was reasonable.

They also have a menu that includes appetizers, daily combo specials, mu shu wraps, rice and lo mein dishes and house specialty dishes.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Yes, if you want all the typical s, they have it. But they also have the custom bowls where you build your bowl etc. fantastic healthy fresh on a budget.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

If you ever go to Phoenix Arizona then a trip to Mu Shu Asian Grill restaurant on West Thomas Street is a must. It is a very feasibly priced no frills eatery serving incredibly good food. The service is fast as is the waiting time for your food. I have eaten Asian food around the world and this is one of the best I've had by a long way.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We went here by word of mouth & loved it. It is a stir fry restaurant with fresh produce, including bok chop, Japanese eggplant, mushrooms, snap peas, etc). The food was low carb & low calories, but still fills you up with the portion sizes. Customer service was incredible & the restaurant is spotless.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is a neighborhood restaurant for me, and I love it! The food is always fresh! Being a person who tends to be more of a low carb style, I LOVE the "build your own stir-fry bowl!!! It was nice to stop by, or call on my way home and have a fabulous dinner available! The staff is very nice and the establishment is always clean...