“Dinner”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Description: We are the place to go for a quick and flavorful lunch, drinks with friends before, during or after the game or a quiet business meeting in our back dining area. There is always lots to do at 'The Dillo'.... with over 25 TV's, off track betting, games, pool tables, and a full menu of fantastic, fresh food served till 12:30 weekdays, and 1 am on weekends. Pair that with our great selection of beer's and cocktails and you have a winning combination
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I ordered dinner from this place via GrubHub based on positive reviews online. I ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich, fruit for the side, and a small Caesar salad. The chicken sandwich was quite large and very filling. It tasted good, but honestly I prefer more buffalo sauce on my chicken than what they used. The salad was good in that the lettuce was crisp and didn't appear wilted or otherwise bad. The Caesar dressing tasted like Caesar. Good, not great.

Since I got the order delivered I cannot rate the ambience or anything about the actual restaurant. Overall, good value, but I don't think it deserves 5 stars.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

i went there for lunch with friends,heard alot about their meat loaf. so for lunch i ordered the meat loaf sandwich, came with a side of your choice. i ordered coal slaw, served asin style very disappointing . the meatloaf sandwich to me was very bland.
my friends ordered their grilled chix sandwich with brie was ok.
the only good thing was the service we got from amy the bartender.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Once again I loved my delicious dinner.
Brenda the owner is fabulous & the staff friendly.
The food is always yummy and I loved my salmon in parchment. You won't regret trying this gem.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

This centrally located Mexican restaurant has been around for ages and survived through the recession. The people are friendly, the atmosphere is fun. Food is pretty good and the service is always, always excellent.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted to watch football and at the same time enjoy good quick food. Tried this place for first time and would recommend for happy hour and watching a game. Their Armadillo Gold wings are fabulous! Their Calamari for $3.99 is delicious and plentiful!! Our bartender was very nice man. Service excellent. Potato skins were also a hit!