“Funky but fun and relaxing!”
Review of Postino Winebar

Postino Winebar
Ranked #18 of 3,459 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Great small plates and a fine wine list. The service is very good and they know who the customer is. I will be back and will bring new guests with me.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

My friend and I stopped here for a quick lunch and were pleasantly surprised. Atmosphere was relaxing. Food was great. I had the Prosciutto and Brie sandwich on Focaccia bread. Yum!! Worth the stop.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My friend took me here for the bruschetta and wine night and omg. A bottle of wine and a bruschetta board for $20 cannot be beat. The bruschetta was so amazing! I tried different kinds I never thought I would. They were all delicious and gluten free options are available!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The dining room was well laid out and fun with an outdoor patio. The choices of food would appeal to all tastes from snacking boards to amazing sandwiches with just enough creativity to be interesting and tasteful

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We celebrated mothers day with my wife and daughter, First time at this restaurant. We ordered the prosciutto with figs and mascarpone and the smoked salmon with pesto. My wife and I shared the prosciutto and brie panini which was excellent.. I ordered a small Brussel sprouts salad . According to the description I expected the Brussel sprouts would cut in half tossed with the ingredients but it came all mixed with baby greens and few leafs of Brussel sprouts. It was tasty but not what I expected.. We are going to be back and hopefully you changed the salad.