“Great little restaurant for lunch”
Review of Postino Winebar

Postino Winebar
Ranked #18 of 3,315 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Reviewed 23 May 2018

My friend and I stopped here for a quick lunch and were pleasantly surprised. Atmosphere was relaxing. Food was great. I had the Prosciutto and Brie sandwich on Focaccia bread. Yum!! Worth the stop.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My friend took me here for the bruschetta and wine night and omg. A bottle of wine and a bruschetta board for $20 cannot be beat. The bruschetta was so amazing! I tried different kinds I never thought I would. They were all delicious and gluten free options are available!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

The dining room was well laid out and fun with an outdoor patio. The choices of food would appeal to all tastes from snacking boards to amazing sandwiches with just enough creativity to be interesting and tasteful

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We celebrated mothers day with my wife and daughter, First time at this restaurant. We ordered the prosciutto with figs and mascarpone and the smoked salmon with pesto. My wife and I shared the prosciutto and brie panini which was excellent.. I ordered a small Brussel sprouts salad . According to the description I expected the Brussel sprouts would cut in half tossed with the ingredients but it came all mixed with baby greens and few leafs of Brussel sprouts. It was tasty but not what I expected.. We are going to be back and hopefully you changed the salad.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable lunch sitting on the porch with my wife and friends. I had the Nine Irin which was sugar cured smoked bacon layered with grilled chicken, fresh burrata mozzarella, lettuce, tomato and Dijonnaise served with the golden potato chips. The sandwich was served as a panini and tasted great.

My wife had the “Select Two” which is a half sandwich and salad. She had a half Tuscan tuna sandwich and side raspberry chicken salad. She enjoyed her meal as well.

We asked for a recommendation of an Arizona wine and we had a nice red from Page Springs Cellars see photo. It was quite pleasant and we enjoyed it so much we visited the winery just south of Sedona the following day. See my review of the winery.