“Amazing Salmon!”
Review of Caffe Boa

Caffe Boa
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Boa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #378 of 3,457 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ahwatukee Foothills
Description: Caffe Boa of Phoenix, Az is separate from other same named location in Tempe. Caffe Boa of Phoenix(Ahwatukee) offers a full service Menu, full bar, wine list, Inside and Patio seating, catering and more. Come and experience the difference at The Caffe Boa located in Phoenix, Az in suburb of Ahwatukee. Thank you.
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My wife and I decided to go local and check out the specials at Caffe Boa on a Tuesday night. We went with the Shrimp Adriatico appetizer and wild Salmon dinner. Amazing!

The service was attentive and informative. We'll be back.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We ate here for lunch before heading to the airport. Great service, extensive wine menu, delicious food,( calamari, Rosa salad and Health nut salad with shrimp). I want this restaurant where I live!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here before and seen many parties on the patio. My future husband and I chose Caffe Boa as romantic setting for our wedding ceremony and reception. It was beautiful the food was fantastic the service was excellent. I would recommend anyone just to go for dinner or having a party. All of our guest enjoyed the ambience and food.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Separate from the Tempe restaurant of the same name, this is the original Caffe Boa in Ahwatukee! Great for a pick-me-up or a wonderful dinner, Caffe Boa has a lot to choose from, plus a nice patio to dine on.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

You look at the name and you think, coffee shop! Not the case. This is a full on restaurant. We ate her 2 nights.
My Wife had a salad of some sort the first night and a pasta dish with scampi and cream sauce the next night. Both she said were very good. The first night I had a Boa Burger. Now, being from Canada, I am not used to being asked how do I want the burger cooked? I said medium, but after a couple bites, found it was to raw for me, sent it back and they came back with a cooked burger and were very apologitic, which I was also. The 2nd night I had a bowl of bolognese. Great meal. Great Service and an easy 5 minute walk from the Quality Inn. Just had a good feeling about this place.