“Just get the margherita pizza. You'll thank me.”
Review of Pane Bianco

Pane Bianco
Ranked #227 of 3,287 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Encanto
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I literally CRAVE their exquisite margherita pizza. Light, crispy crust and where do they buy all of their ingredients?? So incredibly simple (basil, tomato, mozzarella), but jam-packed with fantastic flavors. So fresh, so addicting...

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to this restaurant, but we have been to both other Bianco restaurants and really like them. This is a rustic, comfortable place with shared tables (although it wasn't so busy that we had to share). Monday-Thursday it is only open 11-3, Friday and Saturday 11-10. I can recommend the Sopressata Sandwich, the olives and Italian ice for dessert. We sat toward the front of the restaurant and didn't know to check the big specials board halfway back, so we did miss a melon and prosciutto plate I would have tried. Oh, well, we'll just have to go back the next time we are in Phoenix! There is also a small market/carry out attached which sells their wonderful bread.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Chris Bianco started his first Artisanal pizzeria in the back corner of a small grocery store in 1988.
This was my second time dining here and I can't wait to go back!
I eat the tuna salad. It's prepared with fresh, line caught tuna, olive oil, etc. No mayonnaise! The tomatoes are sweet and juicy, like the ones we grew in our home garden. They use locally sourced greens too.
This is a gem! The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Definitely lived up to the reviews! Great food, wonderful atmosphere. Service was great also! First stop in Phoenix, a win!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Pane Bianco has both sit down and to go service. The food is great. I like both the sandwiches and the salads that are changing on the menu throughout the year. Definitely worth a visit if you are in town.

1  Thank Joshua K