“Magnificent Lunch and Service”

Christo's ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Christo's ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 3,412 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We were greeted by Jackie, and escorted to our table. I ordered the salmon which was from Alaska. It came with a salad and green beans and small potatoes.Perfect for lunch.My friend ordered Fettuccine Alfredo Angel Hair with Marinera sausage and peppers.Both of us tasted each others meal and agreed they were both great. We sharee a cannoli for dessert. We will be back perhaps for dinner.

1  Thank Hannah G

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Great staff, great menu. I happen to have significant food allergies and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate.

Our table enjoyed:

Sausage and peppers
Fettuccine Alfredo
Angel hair with Marinera
The fish special
Steamed mussels

We will be visiting again.

2  Thank guyinprescott01
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have arrived before 5 PM twice in the last two weeks to find the bar counter full.
The management does not allow us to sit at the tables, in the bar area, if we want happy hour prices.
I have had the opportunity to try two other restaurants since I was not able to have happy hour at Christo's.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Personally greeted by Jackie and escorted to our table with a welcoming conversation, we knew our first visit to Christo's would be good, and it was. Our waiter Scott answered all our questions and had the telepathy to know exactly when to appear.
The scallop appetizer was magnificent! To our surprise, each entrée came with soup and salad. The homemade stratchitelli (sp.) soup had a great chicken broth with noodles and greens. A salad with house dressing was also good.
For entrees we chose veal parmagiana and veal marsala. Both were excellent. Somehow we managed dessert. The tiramisu which Scott said is imported from Italy was the lightest and best tasting my wife ever had. My cannoli was quite good also.
Christo's wine list has something for everyone including good pours by the glass. We will dine here again on our quarterly visits to PHX and have already recommended it to several friends.

1  Thank JimNColleyville_TX
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Went to Christos with friends for an Italian dinner. They had a good wine selection at moderate pricing. The Food was average Italian food that came out hot. I have had better but if you like Italian food weekly then Christos is a good place to go and eat.