“Top Phoenix Restaurant”
Review of Tarbell's

Tarbell's
Reserve with OpenTable
Tarbell's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 3,416 Restaurants in Phoenix
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, French, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Cross street: 32nd Street
Transit: Just outside the parking lot, on Camelback Road.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Tarbell’s is where the locals like us go for an A+ meal experience. There are no views. Just awesome food, wine, cocktails and service. You will not be disappointed. I like low carbs. So bacon candy as an appetizer. Followed by a pepper steak is perfection. My carbs are liquid liquor. The barrel aged Manhattan is perfection (see picture). Don’t miss this restaurant when in Phoenix. We go a few times per month!

1  Thank ivorbenjamin

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed so many meals at Tarbell’s recently, that it has become our Friday night ritual. When it’s just my husband and myself, we sit at the bar for a quick dinner and a glass of wine. Cool, comfortable neighborhood vibe with delicious food and excellent service!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

. . . It became a special occasion for me.

Service was superb!
Food was superb!
Ambience was surprising . . . I (we) expected black tie and the staff made it homey.

Save room for the house specialities . . . the desserts! We ordered all of them and our party shared. This restaurant needs a "dessert sampler." I would pass on appetizers, soup, salad and entree and get just a "Tarbell Dessert Sampler." Why Share?

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I saw the reviews on here and other websites and decided to give it a try. The food was exceptional, I had the halibut entree that I would rate 8/10. For dessert I had the creme brûlée which was okay, not the best I’ve had. Overall it’s a fair restaurant to go to.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We ended at at Tarbell's while staying at the Omni Hotel. Prado, The Omni's fine dining restaurant had had a fire and was closed.. The front desk suggested Tarbell's and I'm glad they did! It's a small, pretty restaurant. Our server was ok. She could have been a bit more attentive but I give a 4 for the food. We shared a spaghetti and meatball dish that was fantastic! It sounds ordinary but was anything but. The meatballs were tender and delicious. The sauce was amazing. I can't describe it but it wasn't traditional in flavor. Yum!! It was a nice change .