“Small but outstanding service”

Tocaloma Spa & Salon
Ranked #3 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to Tocaloma Spa & Salon at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, Arizona and leave behind the stress of everyday life. This very intimate day spa provides a relaxing spa experience with targeted services for the hair, nails, skin and body.
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel spa offers a broad range of services - much more than you'd expect when you walk in and see the spa. It's not a giant expansive place, but the staff is very well versed in the services, makes good recommendations, and the massage was amazing.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

My friend and I were staying at this hotel and decided to have massages at the spa, one of the best decisions we made during our stay! We both had amazing massages and oh did we sleep well the next night. Highly recommend you have the massage!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I got a manicure there yesterday, and I was not satisfied with the service. First, I had to wait for more than 15 minutes after my appointment time. Then, less than one day after, the nail polish is already going away (and I haven't done anything special with my hands that could justify that). Also, the chair wasn't comfortable, and while I was expecting a relaxing environment, I found that it was quite busy. Finally, I was asked for a gratuity right in front of the person who provided me with the service, it wasn't done with any discretion whatsoever.

I am giving two stars because the beautician was nice. But frankly, I would not com back to this place or recommend it.

1  Thank Stéphanie G
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

My sister and I have her early flights into Phoenix and I was very sore. I had a therapeutic massage with Tracy that was absolutely OUTSTANDING!!! This is coming from a LMT folks, this woman's technique is phenomenal. My sister had her hair trimmed and colored. I also had an express pedicure. The desk staff was extremely accommodating. Everyone was friendly and the service was top notch. I highly recommend a stop into the spa!

1  Thank Vivsmom
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Nice day spa/salon located in the Hilton resort where I was staying. The staff was so wonderful and when I called for a last minute appointment for the next day (which was also a Saturday) they couldn't quite fit me in before I had to go to work in the afternoon but said they'd try and if they could make something work they'd call me back. Two minutes later the room phone rang and I had an appointment. So nice of them!
My masseuse Nancy gave me the best massage I've ever had, wish I lived closer to this amazing lady! Thanks again Nancy and the staff at this great little place.