“Outstanding Experience”

Tocaloma Spa & Salon
Ranked #2 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to Tocaloma Spa & Salon at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, Arizona and leave behind the stress of everyday life. This very intimate day spa provides a relaxing spa experience with targeted services for the hair, nails, skin and body.
Reviewed 18 June 2015

I live locally and had never been to Tocaloma before but recently went it and absolutely loved it. All of the staff was friendly and extremely helpful with outstanding customer service! The girls at the front desk got me into a robe, made sure I had some delicious fruit infused water and the environment was extremely tranquil. I had a massage with Tracy who gave me one of the best massages I've ever had and left me feeling super relaxed with all of my previous muscle tension completely gone!! I would definitely recommend this intimate spa and will be coming back FOR SURE!

1  Thank Kviehmann

Reviewed 31 May 2015

At a major resort hotel one expects a spa commensurate with it's size. This spa does not measure up in any way. There are NO robes, lockers, sauna, steamroom, whirlpool, relaxation room, etc. This is a Massage Envy or Hand and Stone type setup with a hair salon. As for the massages themselves--3 of us paid for therapeutic massages and we all get massages at home regularly. All of us were disappointed since none of us got anything close to a therapeutic massage and we had 3 different masseuses. The whole experience was not what we expected. We have been to several other hotels in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area and there are wonderful spas in them. Go to one of them!!

1  Thank pbuntarl
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

Had an amazing yogurt mask facial with Ashley. She's wonderful. If you want an memorable and relaxing experience ask for Ashley. She's the best! I love this place and will come back again.

2  Thank Maxcam99
Reviewed 16 January 2015 via mobile

My daughter in law and I enjoyed a massage after some hiking. It was very relaxing and enjoyable. Staying at the resort made it exceptionally easy.

3  Thank Ardeth H
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 October 2014

This was my first visit to the Tocaloma Spa, as I have been to most of the resort spas in the valley. Although there isn't some of the typical amenities (sauna, steam, jacuzzi), this quaint and lovely spa/salon was amazing! My massage with Sharon was the best massage I have ever had...and that's saying a lot! She has been there for 15+ years and her experience shows in her massage technique. FANTASTIC! I recently had a leg injury and was a little afraid to have someone work on my calf. Sharon was very cautious and managed to work out some issues and relieve pain and discomfort I've had for months. I will be back to see her on a regular basis, no doubt. I noticed a gal in the salon getting her hair styled after a cut and color...her hair was GORGEOUS!!! I think I will give the salon a go next time too.

Don't let this small spa fool you...it is top notch in service and experience. The moment you walk into the patio/entrance, you feel as if you've been transported to a spa in Italy or Napa Valley. Warm and friendly service, amazing treatment at a very reasonable rate. Next time I will bring my man and we will stay to hike the trails, enjoy the waterfall and cocktails at the pool, and end the day with dinner at the restaurant at the Tapatio Cliffs...overlooking the city's lights and gorgeous sunset.

Thanks Tocaloma...we will be back again soon!

2  Thank SPANGOLF