Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn
US$128
Booking.comUS$128
Expedia.comUS$128
PricelineUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
Orbitz.comUS$128
TravelocityUS$128
All reviews light rail front desk yogurt hard boiled eggs convenient location our room was spacious stay there again waffle maker one night stay checking out downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2020

Stayed at this hotel on and off for two months, during the training period for my new jobs. The front desk staff was phenomenal, very friendly and after the first week they knew most of my cohort by name!

Pros:
-Easy check in and check out
-Convenient parking
-Wonderful customer service
-Convenient mini shop up front with drinks, snacks, over the counter medications, etc
-Large TVs set up to access streaming services like Netflix
-Pool and hot tub

Cons:
-Hot tub had no heat
-No hot breakfast due to COVID-19 (not their fault!)

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2020

Dear 960lizzieh,

We are delighted you took the time to share your kind review; we value your comments. It’s wonderful to know your stays were pleasant. I’m glad you enjoyed our friendly service and ample amenities. Thank you for staying with us and congratulation on your new job.

Best,

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

I frequent Phoenix especially now that my wife and I are in the process of moving to the great state of Arizona. Each time I step inside of the Fairfield inn I’m greeted by such friendly staff members. They’re always so accommodating and kind. I stayed here in July and just recently in August. It’s in a great location with ample parking. The resturant next door is great for quick eats. (Lennys!) Bosa is right up the street. You’ve got to try their smoothies, but I digress. I’ll continue staying here each time I visit until I move. I seriously recommend it.

The room was well equipped and clean. They practice social distancing which adds another layer of comfort and safety. You can’t go wrong staying here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Concord Hospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Dear Brandon M,

It is wonderful to hear that you've had great stays at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share this review and inform other travelers of the comfort you experienced with us. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for choosing our hotel and welcome to the area.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 8 June 2020 via mobile

Checking in process was great. Customer service from front desk clerk was superb. She was very professional and friendly. Made it to our room (201). The smell inside was unpleasant, unclean smelling. No toilet paper in the bathroom and a hair tie on the floor. As I looked at the toilet seat there was urine drops on the seat. Immediately I called to switch rooms. The front desk clerk was very nice and apologetic and switched us rooms ASAP. The next room had a bug on top of the bed so we removed it and checked for more bugs. No more bugs found. In the morning found another bug in the bathroom. We got through the night but I won’t be staying here again due to uncleanliness. Maybe we just experienced an “off” day for the hotel being since the other reviews aren’t so bad, but still leaves a bad impression on me.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2020

Dear 439marcellac,

I apologize that the cleanliness of your room was not met with our excellence in service. I will be sure to discuss this review with our housekeeping staff and heighten our awareness of such issues. We value you as our guest and hope to have you stay with us again. Thanks again for writing a review.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

This hotel was close to all sorts of downtown things to do, but just far enough away for some peace and quiet. The employees at the front desk were very helpful and nice. The room was comfortable and clean.

Date of stay: December 2019
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Kevin W M,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel and thank you for your compliments. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our clean rooms and exceptional location. Our associates are definitely the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay so I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Please visit us again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

Easy check in with friendly staff. Greeted well by reception and welcome warmly as spg platinum member! Breakfast is simple American breakfast with cereal, yogurts, eggs , bacon... no fancy bars and you have to walk to next door Marriott courtyard to have your drink...

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Dear agoh69,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We love hearing that your stay was enjoyable and our staff and amenities made all the difference. Our associates work to provide a pleasant stay in an effort to become your hotel of choice when in the area so I will be sure to share your comments with them. We look forward to your return trip.