Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
Agoda.comUS$119
Orbitz.comUS$119
All reviews central avenue front desk yogurt room was clean convenient location stay there again checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020

This hotel was close to all sorts of downtown things to do, but just far enough away for some peace and quiet. The employees at the front desk were very helpful and nice. The room was comfortable and clean.

Date of stay: December 2019
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Kevin W M,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel and thank you for your compliments. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our clean rooms and exceptional location. Our associates are definitely the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay so I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Please visit us again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

Easy check in with friendly staff. Greeted well by reception and welcome warmly as spg platinum member! Breakfast is simple American breakfast with cereal, yogurts, eggs , bacon... no fancy bars and you have to walk to next door Marriott courtyard to have your drink...

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Dear agoh69,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We love hearing that your stay was enjoyable and our staff and amenities made all the difference. Our associates work to provide a pleasant stay in an effort to become your hotel of choice when in the area so I will be sure to share your comments with them. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Only stayed for one night, but had an easy experience. Check in was easy and service was good. Walking distance to the museums and public transit. Continental breakfast was basic, but fresh. Had to drive for shopping or food options if you don't want to use public transit. Room was clean and in good condition. Overall a good experience. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear christopherb23,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. It is sincere feedback like yours which allows us to monitor and enhance our guest experience. We’re pleased to hear our modern hotel, service-oriented staff, and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay. There is no better compliment than a return visit, so we are glad to hear you plan on coming back.

Reviewed 21 September 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our one night stay at this Fairfield property. I selected it from TripAdvisor reviews and the location was not really critical for us as we were renting a car and visiting some old family locations for the day. A hot breakfast is included which had the usual eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, waffle maker breads, etc. the breakfast was was pretty large and provided plenty of seating, which is not always the case in similar chain hotels. Infused water in the lobby was a special touch - lime one day and a really tasty cantaloupe the 2nd day. Our room was spacious with a king bed and was very comfortable. We stayed on the 3rd floor which was relatively quiet, however, we did notice the light rail sounds in the morning. Free parking is available and easily found. We also enjoyed the microwave and refrigerator to keep items from the nearby Safeway and heat up a dinner meal. The room look like it had been recently updated and was clean but there some signs of wear. Bathroom lighting could be improved and the towels were a bit on the thin side. My husband commented that the WiFi was pretty snappy. We didn’t use the outdoor pool but it appeared to be clean and in good repair. All in all, we would stay here again for the price.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

Dear SJscapbooker,

Your comfort is our top priority, so it’s wonderful to know your stay was pleasant. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We enjoy hearing that you found our breakfast ample and rooms spacious. We appreciate your review and recommendation and look forward to your return.

Best,

Reviewed 31 August 2019

I stayed at this hotel Aug 25-28. While packing my things before checking out, bonehead me left a suit hanging in the closet. Halfway into my drive home to SoCal, I realized what I'd done. I called the front desk for help. They returned my call within half an hour saying they had the items there and could send them to me. She took my shipping/payment info and told me it'd be it'd go out either late on the 28th or 29th. I'm happy to report that I received the items in the mail today, the 31st. It cost $14 dollars, but well worth it to fix MY mistake. Thank you to housekeeping and the front desk for getting these items back to me.
I have nothing negative to say about the rooms. I had a King, it was comfortable, roomy, and clean. I appreciated having a fridge and microwave in the room. It's nice to be able to keep/heat up restaurant leftovers. The only thing that I wished the room had was a multi USB/plug bank near the bed.
Location was good, close to everything I wanted to be near. Super easy access to downtown VIA the light rail.
Again, thank you to the staff for helping me recover the clothing I left in the room.

Date of stay: August 2019
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Dear KDR66,

We are happy to hear from you and glad to know your stay was pleasant. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your recommendation serves as encouragement to our associates who genuinely care about providing each guest with an enjoyable stay. I'm glad that we were able to get your items back to you and look forward to a return visit.

Best,