Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$77
Orbitz.comUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
Expedia.comUS$78
eDreamsUS$77
FindHotelUS$107
All reviews room was clean airport parking continental breakfast sky harbor an early flight sketchy area would stay again late arrival rental car phoenix airport free shuttle service shuttle bus late at night king bed microwave southwest
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2020 via mobile

Horrible customer service! Had to stay for a few days but never got room service or cleaning! The one lady (shorter heavy set dark skin) was extremely rude when asked for basic things (TP and towels). The pool was not open when we got here and the internet was broken! Lots of creepy customers as well! Stay somewhere else for your family's sake!

Date of stay: June 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Kamihameha,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience with our staff and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We apologize if our staff has been rude to you or that they were not treating you as best as they can. Please give us time to investigate the matter of your concern so we can do appropriate actions. We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to
have another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2020

Definitely not a Best Western. People of lower moral character frequent this place and stay here. I felt like my truck was going to be stripped for parts. I know COVID 19 closed the pools but to let it turn green especially where it is noticeable by patrons is bad business practice. The website stated breakfast and no cancellation fees that was total BS. The room is nasty and makes you feel like bugs are crawling all over you. Came back with hives and a rash from sleeping here.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2020

Odawg17.

We want to thank you for sharing your experience, though we are very sorry the cleanliness of your room wasn't up to our typical standards and I apologize for the negative impression we gave you. We will use your comments as a training opportunity with our housekeeping team. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 24 March 2020

Traveling from Brazil to LA, I stopped in Phoenix to pick up my parent's car. I booked a room in this hotel as my parents are in the at risk population. Upon check in, I was asked for my drivers license. The front desk representative informed me I could not stay here as my address is within 30 miles of the hotel. They are only servicing people flying into Sky Harbor. Even though we could provide boarding passes from the airport, we were still refused a room. I asked to speak with the Manager and was told he was sleeping and he would not wake him as he was confident he would adhere to this policy. Where is this policy written, certainly not on the booking site nor the SureStay Best Western website. Is this discrimination??

Room tip: Call before booking to find out any unwritten policies!
Date of stay: March 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2020

Hi ptwint,

Thank you for your honest feedback which will promote practical policy changes and an
improved experience for future guests. Your comments help us to understand where we most need to improve for our future visitors and for people like yourself, as we hope you will allow us the opportunity to alter your impressions of our establishment in the future. We hope you'll return someday to see how we're improving.

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

We just needed a place to sleep before our flight out of Phoenix. This is a motel with doors to the outside. Check in was quick. Room was very nice. I was surprised. New LVP flooring. Spacious bathroom and dressing area. Beds were comfortable. I would have given it 5 stars except I found a toothpick next to the Bible. So I know that even though the room looked clean, it wasn’t. Breakfast was good for a continental one. They had a yogurt machine with fruit, granola, and chocolate toppings. That was very good. Area was sketchy though so I would not stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BethJ117
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

BethJ117,

Your comfort and convenience are our top priorities, and we thank you letting us know how we
have been successful in our efforts to impress you ; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with the location of our motel. I hope that this will not deter you from enjoying our accommodations and services in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2020

The hotel is situated in a tough neighborhood on Van Buren and 32nd. There isn't any other places to get a bite to eat or safely head to as the entire surroundings are sketchy. There are numerous homeless or doen-on-their-luck characters lurking around the area that make it a bit unsafe. Breakfast constituted on the two mornings that I was there as just continental: coffee, juice, cereal, muffin. We got there really early in the lobby for the amenity, and it was just as average and nothing more than average. Since the hotel is an open air, older motel-style, the parking lot was a bit noisy after 10:00PM as well as 5:00AM when guests would leave the hotel in their work vehicles. The constant beeping when they are backing up was pretty loud. I would not recommend this place. The price was pretty high due to MLB spring training; however, the exhibition was cancelled due to the coronavirus crisis on the day after that we checked in. The bed was average and the wi-fi does work.

Room tip: Pay more money for a quality night's sleep
2  Thank Tony L

Tony L,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and your comments are enlightening and revealing. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.