Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$77
Orbitz.comUS$78
Expedia.comUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
eDreamsUS$77
FindHotelUS$107
All reviews room was clean airport parking continental breakfast sky harbor an early flight sketchy area would stay again late arrival rental car phoenix airport free shuttle service shuttle bus late at night king bed microwave southwest
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020

The room was very clean and I felt safe there with my kids even though it's downtown by the airport. The shuttle to the airport was easy to use and very convenient. I didn't have a chance to take advantage of breakfast but the dining room looked nice. It was big and clean. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

daphnesmith2020,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest
experience in our Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport hotel. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to
serve you again!

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

The noise was unbearable. From the air conditioner to the Street belo . Heard everything. Could not sleep. No in room safe. Did not feel as safe as I should have. The room itself was o . Bed was extremely small for 2 people. Sub par Breakfast (if you can call it that) Left suitcase in car as did not feel it was ok to be left unsecured in the room. I tried sleeping on the floor in the shower to be away from the noise. Did not help. Spend more to get more.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alleymalley

alleymalley,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We take value on your report regarding the condition of the air conditioning system . We will act on this complaint seriously and will fix all problems as soon as possible. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

Don't recommend, spend $50 more and stayaway from this location. Rough neighborhood. Nothing in walking distance and the crowds on the surrounding area are less than desirable. Breakfast was disappointing at best. I asked for a water and nothing was available when I checked in.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dipesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

inskeepj,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience . I am very sorry that our breakfast did not meet your standards. We will inform the kitchen staff on this problem immediately so they can improve the quality of food that we serve. I hope that this will not deter you from enjoying our accommodations and services in the future.

Reviewed 28 February 2020

If you're on the road or traveling by air, this unassuming hotel is the perfect place to land. The room seemed to be recently remodeled, the bed was super comfortable and the microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker were all you needed to get you going in the morning.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

CRT814,

Thank you very much for the compliments you give to our hotel! We value our customer's experience that is why we always make sure that our facilities are in good shape to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 23 February 2020

First off, this is an old motel that has been remodeled. It's in a sketchy part of town, though I did not feel that me or my 9 year old was in danger. That being said, we didn't venture out of the property. There was a smell to the room, but it smelled like an old building that the reno's just couldn't cover. I sprayed some purfume on a handtowel, draped it over the heater and the smell was gone. The room was large with no carpet (yay) and the bathroom had a bathfitter makeover. It was nice that the sink was in the main area and not with the tub or toilet, making it easier for two people to get ready at once. The room was very clean, the sheets and towels were white and unstained. The bed itself was comfortable, but it only had a set of sheets and then a thin blanket on top so we had to crank the room temperature up a bit to sleep. We were on the top floor and it was quiet, however I always have the fan running constantly to block out noise. There is a shuttle to the airport that leaves on the hour, but you do need to book it at least 15 minutes in advance if not longer, otherwiase it is a flat rate $15 taxi ride to the airport The breakfast is mostly bread and muffins. There is some items you can purchase and heat up, such as breakfast sandwiches and burritos. There is a coffee maker, microwave and fridge in the room. The staff were not overly friendly but were not rude either. The price was good compared to other hotels/motels in the area. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank DaniMom
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Hi DaniMom,

Thank you very much for choosing Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport for your recent visit to the area! It is a pleasure to hear that you appreciate our reasonable rates and we were able to provide you a comfortable experience. We would certainly love to have the opportunity to host you again in the future! Safe travels!