“Cool place”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2018

This place always delivers terrific service and great food. Windsor serves the best hamburgers in Phoenix and their drink selection is always interesting. Lots of parking, central location and top service. Their best is brunch on the weekends though. And when the weather is nice, enjoy a meal on their back patio. It has the feel of being in a good friend’s backyard for a party!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

This trendy restaurant always seems to be busy. It was hopping on a Tuesday night but then a lot of people preferred to sit inside rather than on the patio because of the heat. We sat at the bar to have a drink and get our food more quickly. My husband had the pastrami Reuben which he loved and I had the crab cake BLT. Both were very good with a side salad of mixed greens that complemented the sandwiches perfectly.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

A friend and I went for lunch. We had such a good time. Lots of parking now, and I got an awesome shady spot on a miserably hot day.

Very friendly helpful staff. Comfortable seating.

I had the veggie stack. I had it a few months ago and it is just as delicious as the first time. Pita bread with hummus, quinoa, beets, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, radishes, corn and green goddess dressing. It sounds crazy, but it is just amazingly delicious and I am not a vegetarian or a vegan. I just love delicious veggie meals when I can get them. I could eat this everyday.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Where do 20+runners go for breakfast on a Saturday morning? Windsor of course! Lots of dining choices and beverages. Inside or outside - nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Six Teachers met for lunch, and we were delighted with the great service, and amazing food. Our waiter took his time to suggest the Ahi Tuna salad and how it was prepared. It was wonderful, and great portion size. All the lunches were prepared well, and our waiter explained each dish and asked if anyone had any allergies. I ordered the apple pie with vanilla ice cream,and after seeing how good it was three others ordered the same. Also the coffee was great.We will return again. I would suggest arriving before noon, and making a reservation which I did.