Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill SuitesUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
Agoda.comUS$111
Expedia.comUS$111
Orbitz.comUS$111
All reviews chase field within walking distance yogurt desk area free shuttle comfy bed hot breakfast microwave convention radius onsite
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2020

Stayed while handling family business in Phoenix. The number one positive was that the hotel had taken prudent measures vis-a-vis the Covid pandemic. Rooms were spotlessly clean. Lobby was restricted. Breakfasts were by order, and given in a sealed box, rather than with multiple-use plates and silverware. The hotel does have a good central location, but my primary objectives were comfort and health measures, and I give this hotel kudos on both.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Vincent M
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

Poor customer service, this hotel was chosen over a few other choices for a few reasons. One of my big ones was the pool use and whether I had to “reserve” our time slot or if it was open as long as max amount of people wasn’t reached. When I called the Saturday before the trip and before booking the lady on the phone informed me the pool had a max of 10 people but checking in was not needed. But for the gym it was(which makes sense it’s inclosed and a small room). after speaking with corporate and management (Bianca) I was informed “no one told you that when you booked as you didn’t book directly through us.” Well thanks for calling me a liar but I had called prior to booking and have proof of the phone call. I also was told by check in I only had to check in for gym and pool was restricted to 10. I heard that night after getting out of pool she thought I had to sign up for the pool. So the next morning I confirmed with the front desk and was told, no need to check in for pool but if there are more than 10 people in you cannot use it. I said okay. Then the rude manager sitting doing a puzzle that night copped an attitude because I didn’t check in. The same lady who told me, no guy works the front desk that would have been maintenance(yea he wasn’t and he worked the next day!) I told her I had been told on 3 separate occasions I didn’t need to. I would never recommend this place due to their poor customer service, being unorganized, rude, and for calling me a liar when the gentleman who confirmed it, confirmed the next day that he had told me that.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

Very disappointed with this Marriott property. It feels like a poorly maintained apartment building. Lights don’t work, shower faucet is faulty, unstable furniture and they don’t empty the garbage in the ice machine area. Staff is friendly and parking and easy. Those are the only good things.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Location, Location, Location.

I came here for a business meeting and so did many others.

NOTE:
Free shuttle to and from the airport. On the hour.
Free shuttle to anywhere within a 2 mile circumference. On the half hour
ABSOLUTELY AWESOMENESS

Great check in, thank you Anaisa.
Great recommendations to attractions and food.

The business center was great.
Easy to use and print.

The lobby had great sectional seating.

Tables for an impromptu business planning or debrief.
Used daily and by us too.

Great seating area to wait for your friends.

2 blocks from the Arizona center for relaxation and food.
great walking activities.

The room was great, great desk for work, TV worked good with great channel line up.

Was in 101, and enjoyed it.
RIght near an exit and quiet.

The bed was soft, and the pillows comfortable.

The shower was great, hot water and great mirrors for the women.

The temperature control was excellent.

The room got dark with no lights from the outside.

Breakfast was good.

Free parking.

Give it a try.

Room tip: end of hallway.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Climber07109280604, Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Hank956,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay! We do hope to see you in the future, if your travels brings you back to Phoenix.

Reviewed 7 February 2020

Stayed here for 4 nights recently whilst attending a conference. Location was pretty convenient for Convention Centre (about 15 mins walk away).

My room was a good size, but the decor seemed a bit tired (as with much of the rest of the hotel).

Wasn't a fan of the paper plates & cups at breakfast & the selection was pretty limited too.

Staff were very helpful & friendly though, so a plus point there.

To be honest i expected more for the money & from a Marriot. I guess when its convention time, hotels can pretty much charge what they want.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Climber07109280604, Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Dear Kev575.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the SpringHill Suites Phoenix Downtown with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience. I am curious to know if there were any elements of your visit we could have enhanced.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our valued guest, such as yourself. At your convenience, feel free to share any additional feedback on how we can elevate your experience whenever your travels bring you back to Phoenix.