Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
US$130
SAVE US$3
BestWestern.comUS$133
Hotels.comUS$133
Agoda.comUS$133
All reviews chase field convention center great location holiday inn pull out couch movie theater nice hotel front desk clerk beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2020

After walking in and providing a Credit Card and ID to pay for a room early in the day
The evening Desk Clerk erased the CC info and would not let my Associate check in and stay until I again provided all of my CC info online...something I never do!
I have meetings tomorrow in the area and offerd to stop by and provide my CC to pay for the room a second time, but this was not acceptable.
So, due to the desk clerks mistake I was forced to provide all of my personal CC info online to be sure my associate had a place to stay.
Very inflexable, Very unprofessional, Very disappointing...

Room tip: Do Not Stay Here
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Other at Best Western Downtown Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2020

Hi fc0llins,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments about our Front Desk staff. I understand your dismay, and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I would also like to follow up on your concerns that is why I sent you a private message. I hope you get the time to read it and respond.

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 January 2020

This was a great hotel and reasonably priced in a great location. It was very clean with a very friendly and helpful staff. I was going for an event at the convention center and it was a very easy walk.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Dayneisha B, General Manager at Best Western Downtown Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. It is one of our main goals to make sure our guest have a nice clean and comfortable stay and I'm glad that you were able to experience that service. It is our hope that you will come and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights before fly out from Phoenix.
Check-in was really no welcome feeling but let me check in earlier.
Room had sofa area, and was clean.
Except first receptionist, everyone was very friendly.
Maybe because of year end? the area was very quiet so took a ride to Scottsdale, about 20min, Fashion Square was fun to visit.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank live_baby_live
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

Very clean and well kept hotel! Great location. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms were clean. Breakfast was delicious. Check in and check out went smoothly. I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2019

We had a great stay! The beds are incredibly comfortable. With a family of 5 we comfortably fit in a room with 2 Queen beds and a pull out couch. We walked to a local taco restaurant for dinner and it was really good. Swam in the outdoor pool at night in December - what a treat!