Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
SAVE US$8
BestWestern.comUS$133
Hotels.comUS$133
FindHotelUS$138
All reviews chase field convention center great location holiday inn pull out couch movie theater nice hotel front desk clerk beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2020

This was a great hotel and reasonably priced in a great location. It was very clean with a very friendly and helpful staff. I was going for an event at the convention center and it was a very easy walk.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Dayneisha B, General Manager at Best Western Downtown Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. It is one of our main goals to make sure our guest have a nice clean and comfortable stay and I'm glad that you were able to experience that service. It is our hope that you will come and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights before fly out from Phoenix.
Check-in was really no welcome feeling but let me check in earlier.
Room had sofa area, and was clean.
Except first receptionist, everyone was very friendly.
Maybe because of year end? the area was very quiet so took a ride to Scottsdale, about 20min, Fashion Square was fun to visit.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank live_baby_live
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

Very clean and well kept hotel! Great location. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms were clean. Breakfast was delicious. Check in and check out went smoothly. I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2019

We had a great stay! The beds are incredibly comfortable. With a family of 5 we comfortably fit in a room with 2 Queen beds and a pull out couch. We walked to a local taco restaurant for dinner and it was really good. Swam in the outdoor pool at night in December - what a treat!

Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a couple of nights and it was what we expected. Great location as it’s a short walk to Talking Stick where we attended a concert. Clean room, decent customer service. The bed and pillows were comfortable and as a female traveller I appreciated the front desk clerk didn’t verbalize my room number at check in. Overall I felt safe in the area. Only issue I had was that the hotel didn’t seem to have any recycling facilities.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dayneisha B, General Manager at Best Western Downtown Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback of our hotel. I hope that you had a wonderful time at the concert :)