“Not only for vegetarians!”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 3,415 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Camelback East
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for a healthy and tasty meal, with fast and friendly service. Ok always get a bowl with salmon which gives me all veggies plus the fish I like and is delicious.

They have a full bar and a small but OK wine list and seasonal beers. It is a place that caters to anyone who wants flavor and healthy in an informal atmosphere.

Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We were impressed with the variety of menu selections and the excellent service provided by Cheryl. The restaurant makes eating healthy a delicious treat!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The charred cauliflower with harissa tahini was fantastic. I would definitely get that again. The menu had a lot of options.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My daughter just moved to the area, so we were looking for a good restaurant and this popped up. We were not disappointed! The food is healthy in a delicious way, so even if you are not a health nut, or a vegan, etc. you can definitely find something you will enjoy. We shared the watermelon/heirloom tomato salad to start and it was wonderful! I could have eaten that all night. The menu has lots of choices, but I finally went with the spaghetti squash casserole and it was delicious. I have never tasted anything like it and would order it again. I won't right away because I want to try other things, but it's a keeper. Our waitress was attentive, helpful and friendly. Next time I visit, I will definitely go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious. Waitstaff was great. Place is packed during lunch hour which says a lot. We arrived half hour before lunch hour which assured us a quick seating. Delicious variations of iced tea. It’s healthy food, but not boring and something on the menu for everyone.