2 people are viewing this hotel
US$190
Free cancellation until 07/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
SAVE US$104
Hotels.comUS$190
Expedia.comUS$190
Lol.travelUS$217
All reviews great location front desk excellent breakfast included metered parking nice modern hotel chase stadium close to convention center walking distance construction noise cornish pasty the security guard room amenities great stay ac unit talking stick hotel is centrally located valet staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

This is a new property, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the check-in staff very friendly, so I cannot fault the hotel. But, at least during COVID, there is no valet (the hotel web site says there is) and you have to park your car on the street and feed the meter till 10pm and in the morning, OR park in the public multi storey lot 300 yards away.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jirvbon
Jeremy Dunkin, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave an awesome review of your recent stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you found or rooms to be so clean and comfortable along with showing our team a little love. We look forward to welcoming you back in more "normal" times. Stay safe!

Reviewed 15 August 2020

Location was very good for a visit to ASU downtown campus. Walkable, nice eateries. Felt safe walking even at night. Staff was helpful, friendly and welcoming. Unfortunate due to covid, breakfast was a bag w/ water, an otis spunkmeyer muffin and a granola bar. Also odd was no on site parking. We parked on the street at meters but it was uncomfortable to leave my car parked on down town streets. It was also inconvenient to find parking during the day, shift car when time expired. The other options were down the street at an out door parking lot vs a parking deck down the street. AC unit provided nice "white noise" but could bother some folks as it was a bit loud.

Room tip: away from elevator shaft , lower rooms have cooler air conditioning than higher rooms
Date of stay: August 2020
Jeremy Dunkin, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave an awesome review of your recent stay with us gogogo! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in more "normal" times. Stay safe and keep on the go!

Reviewed 8 May 2020

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Phoenix. I stayed there for 3 nights in December 2019. My room was nice, spacious, and clean. The same goes for the bathroom. There is free coffee at the front desk and I used the gym on the main floor, which was actually alright. As for the location it's pretty good. I walked pretty much everywhere. I should mention I do love walking while I'm exploring a new city. On the last day I checked out and left my luggage with the reception. I came back much later and picked it up before leaving to the airport. Everything was great with my stay. What really struck me about this hotel is the way they treat their guests. Their customer service is probably the best I've ever seen at a hotel!
I ran into a very minor issue and was pleasantly surprised the way they dealt with it. I mean I actually didn't even complain or ask for anything, I simply brought the issue to the attention of the receptionist and she went above and beyond to resolve the small inconvenience. I couldn't believe it and it really made my trip a lot better. What happened next blew my mind. Upon my return I received a personal letter mailed to my home in Toronto, Canada from the Front Office Manager. Talk about customer service! I really did not expect this and thought it was such a nice gesture. Give this hotel a try when in Phoenix.

Date of stay: December 2019
HotelMangementTeam, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2020

Dear aioria24,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback! We encourage you to visit us again should your travels bring you back to Phoenix.

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown Management Team

Reviewed 25 April 2020

We began our tour of the Western National Parks with Go Ahead Tours at this hotel located in the heart of Downtown Phoenix.

After traveling from Orlando, FL, we arrived at the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and used Mayflower Cab Co. for the short trip to the hotel. The fare was a standard $17.50 for transportation to the downtown area.

This hotel appeared to be quite new; nothing worn at all, and the latest room amenities that included two power outlets on each nightstand and a USB port. There was a nice pull down shade that blacked out the room from the 106 degree heat outside, and everything in the room was spotless. The beds were comfortable, air conditioning worked well, and the bathroom was spacious with modern fixtures.

We decided to walk the five blocks to the Phoenix Hard Rock Café for something to eat and souvenirs. On the way there we noticed just about every restaurant and a few hotels had misting devices showering the outside of their establishment with a steady flow of a fine water mist for people to get some relief from the extreme heat.

We got up early the next morning to get some breakfast and have our bags out the door to be picked up and loaded on the tour bus. The breakfast at Hampton Inn was good, with enough of what anyone could find to satisfy them for a morning meal: fruit, cereal, turkey sausage, breads, and juices, etc.

We only stayed the one night, but would highly recommend this hotel for it’s great service, central location in Downtown Phoenix, and very nice, clean, spacious, modern rooms.

Date of stay: July 2019
HotelMangementTeam, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2020

Dear orlandotourist,

Thank you for sharing a review of your stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us, and that our staff was helpful and friendly throughout your stay. It thrills us to learn that you found your accommodations clean and comfortable. Should you return to Phoenix again, we hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations!

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown Management Team

Reviewed 18 March 2020

Jerry was great helping me on rainy days get to my Lyft driver with an umbrella and a smile! Thank you Jerry at the front door for making those rainy days a little better! Hotel was clean and sorta quiet. Contruction is going on next to the site so early morning truck traffic.

Date of stay: March 2020
Jeremy D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, we greatly appreciate it! I am thrilled to hear that you found Jerry to be just as awesome as we do and will be sure to pass along your kudos!

Thank you again for your time and safe travels to your next destination!

Jeremy Dunkin