Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$188
PricelineUS$161
Expedia.comUS$179
Orbitz.comUS$179
Lol.travelUS$188
All reviews desert ridge mayo clinic our night stay restaurants and shops modern hotel workout room fitness center bed was comfortable a great stay mirror keurig amenities desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2020

Great location, close to desert ridge within walking distance of a lot of restaurants and shops. Rooms are very nice and hotel is nice as well. Due to covid they are not having someone come and clean everyday and you have to ask for your towels by 12pm. So no matter how long your stay, your room does not get cleaned. Our tub would not drain and our toilet/couch and some other areas were not clean. Pool was okay nothing extravagant and hot tub was broken. I personally don’t know if I will book at this hotel again, but it’s a cheap stay if that’s what you are looking for.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Richard Trevino, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambria Hotel North Scottsdale Desert Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Thank you very much for taking time to review outstay with us. I apologize for any inconvenience your may have experienced during your stay. We are taking steps for our guest safety to minimize the foot traffic in your room during your stay. We hope we can come stay with us on another time. Until then, safe Travels.

Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

When we arrived after 4pm we entered the room and it was dirty. Macaroni pieces on the floor, red sticky handprints on our bedroom door, shower with pink mold, milk stained couch and crumbs, and the list goes on. I was not feeling well and called to have somebody come to clean the room but was told that they had gone home but a vacuum was by the front desk if I wanted to come get it. We got our 2 night stay on Booking.com and had prepaid. I took my own wipes and sanitized what I could and talked to the head of cleaning the next morning. She tried to get us a refund but we had prepaid and told that we would be contacted for a free nights stay in the future. This never happened. The location is the best but during covid and a Mayo Clinic patient it should be much cleaner than what we had. We were there Sept 19th to 21st.

Date of stay: September 2020

Reviewed 13 August 2020

The hotel would be considered 3.5 stars, but the hallway outside our room reeked of cigarette smoke. Our room was "smoke free" and was very nice, but each time we opened the door a big blast of cigarette smoke and odor hit us.

The guests across the hallway were super heavy smokers. We are not sure, but they looked like homeless people and they appeared to be longterm renters. Maybe this was a misread, but we would guess the hotel allows some homeless to stay due to so many empty rooms from COVID.

We liked the location and the nearby mall and restaurants were great. The hotel is very convenient off the freeway. The hotel is slightly better than typical 3-star hotels, but because of the smoke problem noted above we would NOT recommend for anyone to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank erparadise
Kaitlin Keller, General Manager at Cambria Hotel North Scottsdale Desert Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that you did not have a good experience. Please know that our hotel is a smoke free property and we are working with guests to comply. Guests that do not comply are charged a fee. We hope you will consider to stay with us in the future and give us an opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

Picked this place for the price. A newer building that is not being maintained. Upon entering our room, the spouse did an inspection. There was TP in the bowl and a long black hair on the seat. Checked both queen beds and each had black hair on the sheets. So now we are seriously questioning all the propaganda posters in the hotel touting all the measures they are taking for cleanliness. The front desk said they would have someone “freshen up” our clean room. Think they just flushed the tp. The hairs were still there.
The next morning, we got to see how poorly the grounds are maintained. Trash cans overflowing inside and outside the building.
A hotel that builds next to a freeway should install the best windows. I was up past midnight with the sound of trucks rolling by my window that faced the freeway and about 76 yds away.
No matter the price, I wouldn’t stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am so sorry that you didn't find your stay acceptable. We now have new leadership and a lot of the grounds issues have been taken care of. We hope you will consider staying with us and give us an opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 12 July 2020

Front desk staff was friendly and allowed me to check in a little early. Room was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, those are the only positive things I have to say. The pool was filthy and there were no towels. The halls were littered with bags of trash. I witnessed a drug deal in the hall on the third floor. There were guests smoking marijuana in front of the building. All in all, I would not stay at this location again and would not recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

We are so sorry that you didn't enjoy you time at our hotel. Never hesitate to let us know there is an issue so we have the opportunity to make it right.