“Excellent food at a reasonable price ”

Green Tea Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1,218 of 3,459 Restaurants in Phoenix
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The Singapore noodles were excellent, flavorful and spicy. It was large enough to share though I could have eaten it all, it was that good. Moo goo gai pan needed more flavor. House curry was good but I would have liked more curry flavor. Everything was piping hot and fresh. All vegetables were so crisp and fresh. Quality food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My sister and brother in law recommend this place to me and I'm very picky with my Chinese food due to other past bad experiences around the valley. I'm aware its fairly new, so the set up inside is still gathering together no judgement we all start somewhere. its been busy since i first came which is a good sign.

- 1st time here i got beef fried rice and egg drop soup. Its was SOO GOOD! taste very authentic and didn't wait long it was fast service and ready hot food. The fried rice quantity is very good size for its price and can be shared for 2. The egg drop soup is to die for, love it! So we decided to add won tons and egg rolls, they were soo delicious. Beverages are great, hot tea taste like traditional hot tea! its sorta self-serve for now on drinks.

- 2nd time: i recommend this place to my bf for our little family to dine at again. it wasn't so busy when we arrived so the register lady served our drinks to us. My bf is a foodie person especially to Chinese he has open taste as compared to me. He noticed on the menu 'green tea family dinners' so we tried the family dinner for 3 ours included, 3 egg rolls, sweet n'sour chicken, spicy general tso's chicken, beef vegetables and almonds, chicken fried rice, and 3 fortunes cookies. We waited less than 10-12 mins and our food was served hot and ready. All taste amazingly good, my bf was impressed and he mentioned 'we'll be back here again'.. when we were departing, there was take outs and others arriving to dine.

- 3rd time: my sister and i recommend this place to our parents visiting a few days ago and my mom is like me very picky on Chinese food but she took our word on it and she got a small chicken fried rice and she was very satisfied, and my father got a large chicken fried rice with egg drop and he enjoyed all. they were busy when we arrived so we self-served out drink and when we departed they were still busy (phone, taking orders face to face) :)

I've been looking around the valley for a small Chinese restaurant like this for awhile and im glad i have found my go-to spot and its less than a 7 min walk away from where i reside. Excited for their new adventure here in Awahtukee.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has some of the BEST eggflower soup I've had.
The Mongolian beef was excellent!
The Szechwan chicken is one of my favorites !