Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$110
PricelineUS$110
FindHotelUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
HurbUS$115
1,095 results
All reviews great stay room was clean shopping and restaurants movie theater front desk staff yogurt would stay here again convenient location spring training walmart freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The beds are awful. Cheap and no support. I found the hallway and guest room doors really dirty. There was not enough tables for everyone to eat breakfast at 7:15 am. Overall, not what I expect from the Hampton brand.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ryan M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Cynthia B,

I want to apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We will be sure to check the bed in your room to see if it needs to be replaced. With regards to breakfast you did stay with us on a night that we had a Tour Travel Group in house and the breakfast area was busy. Typically we do open our meeting room for additional seating, however, on this particular day that room was reserved for a meeting.

Regardless, this doesn't change the fact that you had a less than exceptional stay. We truly apologize for that.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I visit a few times a year and it's always such a joy. My home away from home I call it. This time they made me feel special by making me the guest of the day. Just one of the little things they do to enhance your experience!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Donna W

Dear B9388TGdonnaw,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our hotel with other potential travelers! We love being your home away from home! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I arrived at the Hampton Inn & Suites as my company held it's national meeting nearby so everyone that flew in stayed here. I must say the staff was very inviting from the start, very courteous and attentive. They staff made themselves available to our group and I was very impressed. The hotel itself might not be top tier but to me it was one of the best experiences when it comes to the staff and level of service, you wish you could get this level at much higher end places. Anyway I don't want to bore anyone but I think if you are staying 3-5 day business or family that you will not be disappointed, I always say its the people that work and make the company and these guys here are top in my books. To the staff and I am hopeful that their parent company reads this you all are awesome keep doing what you do.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Iluv2xplore943
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Good location with easy access to 17 freeway. Pricing great with nice free breakfast! Very close to many stores and restaurants and movie theater!! I would stay there again. There is also a pool and spa to relax in!

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank etb1
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Well we often stayed here several times a year to visit family and friends. Hadn't stayed here in a while but was very surprised at the unwelcoming carpets outside and inside the front doorway. Very dirty and run down. The outside overhang ground area hasn't seen a good power washing in a very long time. Stains everywhere. Understand that housekeeping would have been gone by evening but there's a general feeling of unkept premises throughout the hotel. It's not the usual Hampton Inn experience...
May we add that the entire carpet area of the breakfast/ sitting facilities is quite possibly the dirtiest carpet I've seen in a hotel. Someone should be looking at this and doing something about it! Surely there's a lot of traffic in and out daily but this is the given in a hotel-- find the time during the slow evening hours to remove the chairs and use a carpet shampoo!
The bed was quite comfortable as usual but the sheets and pillowcases were very rumpled. It was an unwelcoming detail as well. Sad to see this nice place so run down.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dgdayana

Dear dgdayana,

I apologize for your experience. I can assure you our team has great pride in delivering exceptional service and cleanliness for each of our guests. However, it seems we fell short during your stay.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for your next stay so I can show you your last stay was not a typical one and we are the same Hampton you've come to love.

My email is rmckenzie@ncghotels.com or you can call at 623-580-1800.

Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you!