“Lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Neighbourhood: Paradise Valley
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted Chinese for lunch. We visited The Golden Wok, they have a great lunch menu,
which includes soup and fried rice.
The food was extremely, fresh, hot, and delicious. Service was attentive and our food was delivered quickly. Check it out.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is unassuming from the outside.
The interior is welcoming and spotless. We visited on a weekday for lunch. We each tried something from the varied lunch menu. The soup was hot and delicious. I tried the Mongolian Beef, served piping hot with a fresh delicious egg roll and fried rice. A nice touch was an included serving of delicious egg foo young.
I was impressed with the ease they accommodated gluten-free needs, even offering gf soy sauce.
This is my new favorite go-to for Chinese!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

So many times the sauces at Chinese places make me sick. this one does not (not any of theirs). So it is my new favorite sit down chinese food rest. LOVE the almond (or cashew) chicken). Hubby likes the #1 combo. Also, the egg foo young is quite good. This is a new favorite of ours.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

This restaurant has good setting and vibe, was crowded at the time I visited, food was ready fast after order and most importantly the food was not unnecessarily sweet like some other Chinese food in the city, thus it tasted more authentic to me. The staff were quick, helpful to choose the food and friendly. The prices however was higher than other similar restaurants and it was obvious after we got the food. The portions are good for two servings. As a couple I would order one item and share for next visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We love this place. It's our go-to in the colder winter months and is consistently delicious prepared with the freshest of ingredients. Items are made to order, and the kitchen is more than willing to "tweak" things to your liking. The décor is charming and cozy, Service is always very friendly and accommodating. Definitely try out the Singapore rice noodles and do not miss the hot and sour soup! They make it to order (it's not prepared in large batches at the beginning of the day) and you can get it any way you like - sometimes we order it with no meat. It's so good that my neighbors and I will go pick up a to-go order for each other when someone is sick. My friend calls it "cure all soup". Lol.... if you're sick, feeling blue, whatever, it always seems to make things better. Love this place