All reviews annie oakley sliding glass door arizona wine country place to stay plenty of hot water small refrigerator onsite restaurant hotel lobby gathering grounds check in was easy clean rooms velvet elvis az saloon tile hummingbirds dryer
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We were thrilled with this spot. We were out exploring the National Forest (beautiful) and booked this online not at all sure whet we'd find. Beautiful oasis! Friendly people!
Clean rooms with coffee makers and fridge, restaurant with amazing food, saloon with live music. All of this is in a courtyard setting around a pool with plenty of western style seating all around. Very historical feel and we loved it. Planning on returning in October.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay. Owners very pleasant and helpful. Fun history to the place. Building is older but It is very quiet and comfortable. Short distance from there to wineries. Several eating places within a short walk.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Our family stays here every memorial weekend. Over the last 5 years we have enjoyed the renovations Jerry and his crew have completed. Tasty onsite restaurant and beautiful new bar. Courtyard is perfect for morning coffee or an evening drink.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018

this is really one of the best places I have stayed at . everyone is so nice and helped to make my stay a great stay . the room was great . they have a very good restaurant with all kinds of food and I never had a bad meal there and in the 30 days I was there I ate a " few " meals there . really a lot of meals .

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ljdwatch
Reviewed 9 May 2018

check in was easy after making reservation online. However, you do have to call for someone to check you in if you come late (which I did note on my online reservation). The room was very warm though and it took awhile to get it cooled down. The double room up the stairs and in the back was nice and large with a nice bath and bathroom area. The only thing is there no guest amenities flyer so I didn't know where the ice was. I looked around and finally decided to go downstairs and someone saw me with the bucket and pointed to the giant cooler at the check-in area; there was the ice.

Date of stay: April 2018