“Went there called and explained what happened”
Review of Ragazzi's

Ragazzi's
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Nogales
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

First of all I need to say I already called you, and tried to fix the situation, and I believe all can
Be resolved with a good attitude towards the problems, I do not lie and with food you do mot mess up, I told you the chicken you served him, was either undercooked or not in good condition, or something happened on the kitchen, My friend after dinner with you, got very sick, this was the first from several medicine recipes and doctors he visited, we had to buy antibiotics in order to heal his body. I wish you could have done something before, it was very harsh days and I really believe something could have been done, other than saying you eat there too.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The place has nice ambiance. We had the spices ricotta for an app. It was very good. My husband had spaghetti and meatballs. He loved them. The service was great. I had a lobster tail, grilled veggies and Parmesan mashed potatoes. My lobster was tough and tasteless. Like it had freezer burn. Serves me right for ordering seafood in an Italian restuarant. The salad and bread were very good also. I would give it another try but not the lobster.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I visited with a colleague for a evening meal to find friendly staff a nice Italian meal at a reasonable price. I eat it that quickly I forgot the picture at the beginning!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

It can be pretty easy to pass by an Italian restaurant in a strip mall...but don't make that mistake! This is a nice little restaurant with a great atmosphere and servers who take good care of you. I think this is the second location they have (another in Green Valley) but this is ALWAYS a stop for me at least once when I am in Nogales.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We try to eat here once a week. There is another Ragazzi's in Tubac that's open for breakfast. Really good dinners. They do automatically add an 18% service fee, so don't leave an additional tip.