See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2015

A most welcoming and lovely place. Simple and friendly. Capable and very professional staff. Andy, the manager, is doing a awesome job and has a team of dedicated people. Great breakfast and food. Nice rooms and all staff always available to share a smile. Perfect for business stay, wifi connection option good reliable connection, close to the town centre. Kettle with coffee and sugar. Entertainment and music on certain nights with music and lovely food. Quiet place. The manager, the staff, the chef went out of their way to make me feel at home. Definitely would recommend. I will go back. Thank you

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank blb12015
Reviewed 15 November 2015

We stayed here a day before our flight out, we couldn't sleep the whole night the air conditioning was just hot. Privacy lacking for everything was so close together, it was just heated I couldn't stand it we ended up on the chair in front of the room and fan ourselves. I will never go back here to end it with.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nicky J
Reviewed 14 November 2015

I enjoyed my stay at Eden's Edge from the moment I stepped out of the taxi to the moment I had to say goodbye. The staff was awesome. They catered to our every need no matter what time of day or night. The soft music that played in the bar and restaurant area made it feel so relaxing. I did not want to leave. I am definitely going to hook up at Eden's Edge when I travel to Samoa again. The name says it all. Eden's Edge......so relaxing and filled with comfort, privacy, and respect. I would like to extend a great faafetai to Andy (owner filled with hospitality), Pasi, Pe'a, Elsie, Carol, and all the other staff members in whom I was able to meet. The rooms were always clean. The environment was always clean. The spirit of the staff members was an added benefit to the clean environment experienced on this trip.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Atfeso86
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Eden's Edge provide excellent service. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Moreover, the food is delicious. Additionally, the staff always greets you with a friendly smile and service. And the Management---they are awesome. I certainly enjoyed my stay!

Room tip: Peaceful and Serene place
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank pattitrip2015
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Budget Friendly Hotel. Great location! Short walk to bars, nightclubs, shopping and restaurants (Y-Not, Ace nightclub, Sunrise & Paddles)
Standard furnishings but clean and in good condition. Clean showers :)

Food was the highlight - good quality food, generous portions and cheap. Try the Bbq for 12 tala. Breakfast is also great, including omelette with toast, array of fruits and smoothies

Date of stay: September 2014