See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I really enjoyed staying here because of the staff, Sia and her Family were really nice. The Rest was Not all so great. The bedsheets had stains, the showers were just water comming from a tube and really cold even with the hot weather i would have preferred it to be warm and last the kitchen only had a Toaster and waterboiler what meant we couldn't Cook or heat anything up. If you dont mind having those Problems and want to Safe Money it's a nice Place only 10 Minutes walking to Supermarktes, the fugalei market and the Center of apia and there is breakfast included.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

If I could give zero stars I would.
Seriously horrendous.
As a seasoned backpacker I read the mixed reviews and figured some were just fussy. How wrong I was.
We arrived 11pm and checked into our room. Two twin beds and a trash can.
absolutely filthy.. like shamefully gross. The sheets were covered in stains. I sat on one bed and was so exhausted from travelling all day but could not being myself to sleep there... And I have slept in bus stations whilst travelling.
When husband came back in room (after being shown equally terrible bathrooms) we both agreed to leave. We paid for the 2 nights but went and checked into a different hotel.
Only stay here if budget is worth sleeping in filth to you.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Bexen
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I stayed here on a couple of occasions during my recent visit to Apia. The staff members would actually make the effort to get to know you and remember your name. Breakfast (bread, jam, fruits and hot tea/coffee/chocolate) is included and they even provide a towel! I absolutely enjoyed my stay here and meeting the other members of the family. For travellers who are on a tighter budget (like me), I would recommend having food at Fou Market, Pinati (close-ish to the McDonalds) and Sunrise Restaurant!

Thank you so much for taking care of me! I will definitely be back for a visit!

Room tip: Book on hostelworld for a better price (35 as compared to 50 tala)
Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2015

I have stayed at Tatiana Motel 5 times now and find the staff excellent to deal with and so friendly. My stay this time in Room 15 was fine except for the mattress where the springs were uncomfortable. A new mattress is required for this room, otherwise a pleasant stay. I was however concerned with family noise on two nights coming from neighbouring rooms. Thank you Sia and staff for being so accommodating on my last day with a late checkout after waking up earlier to watch the rugby world cup final. Very good value for money and close to centre of town with Farmer Joe and the new maketi just down the road.

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank Palagi
Reviewed 12 February 2015

I always stay there, and will again soon. The location is close to everything, the staff friendly and you actually meet local Samoans staying there. Yes, it is basic - but that is reflected in the price. You have the local supermarket only a couple of minutes away, and the major Farmers market the same distance.
When I visit Apia I stay there, they have always been flexible if I stay a few nights then journey to a resort and return.
All I want in Apia for a very reasonable price. I am back there again soon.

Andrew