US$204
US$115
US$101
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Samoan Outrigger Hotel(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$62
Agoda.com
Aniva's Place(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$82
  • Pool
Samoa Tradition Resort(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$65
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Lynn's Getaway Hotel(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbest kept secretpool tablesylviafanssamoa
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I spent 7 nights here with a group of 10 friends and absolutely loved it. Let me tell you some of the wonderful things I enjoyed and appreciated here:

- Air conditioning in each and every bedroom (Yes, that's right. If you need to escape the heat you bloody well can, in your OWN bedroom, no need to share with friends or consider other people's temperature preferences). Ceiling fans in each room too, which also gave us relief from the heat.

- Screens on the windows which means you get to open them and have a gorgeous tropical breeze coming in withOUT any mosquitoes (Which also means no mozzie bites, no itching, no red marks all over your body!).

- A big swimming pool (In which many afternoons were spent with an ice cold Vailima in hand), which was so very soothing and relaxing.

- Hot water showers, perfect after a big day of exploring.

- Full kitchen with 2 fridges: 1 for the staff and 1 larger one for guests.

- Brekky provided every morning on the deck looking out to the pool.

- Staff on hand all day and night including the lovely ladies who take care of the house and guests, and security guards who also helped us with our luggage. Each of the staff members were warm and helpful , nothing was ever too much for them to do.

Some other things I enjoyed were the bright, colourful island bedding, and Mailelani soaps and toiletries (Supporting local makers and business- always like that). One of my favourite things was that every day when we attended breakfast and went to the bathrooms, we were greeted with new fresh tropical floral arrangements.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
9  Thank Andy D
Reviewed 15 November 2014

Best accommodation and service by a mile. We were amazed to find accommodation like this in the island of Samoa. The apartments were by far 5 Star in cleanliness and service provided. Sylvia and her team have created a gem of an oasis. A home away from home where you can cook and relax and still feel that island vibe. Coming from Hotels in Australia I would not hesitate to say that it is up there with some of the best apartment accommodation I have come across.The grounds are so well kept and beautiful to look at from the dining room and facilities such as Pool, Gym and Tennis Court were so well kept that they were a pleasure to use. The Apartments are so big that our whole family of 12 could join us for a meal and there was plenty of space.We will defiantly be back and if you are looking for accommodation don't go past the Riverside you will not regret it.

Room Tip: So many different types of accommodation to choose from.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank tubbygirl
Reviewed 1 November 2014

Magnificent ambiance, breathtaking gardens, wonderful breakfasts, supberb hospitality, amazing service, brilliant location, memorable experience, detail to the linen from Plantation House to the toiletries from Mailelani...we booked this property based on the reviews and we were not disappointed for those who are looking for peace and serenity the Villa is a must, you can call me to verify 0417 266 889 Australia, big hi 5 to Sylvia and her team!! This is the BEST

Room Tip: Book the Villa...away from the main rooms, close to the pool, quiet, awesome garden setting
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Max P
Reviewed 12 October 2014

was only made aware of this place by family...what an ideal place to set up a home base whilst on holiday...Sylvia and the team were treated you like a family that cared and took interest in all our activities throughout the week as well providing excellent service. The rooms were perfect sized, the lounge room spacious and clean, showers and bathrooms were always clean...Breakfast was the right balance not too much and not too little with a touch of traditional style breakfast added...the pool was great way to cool down...so quiet was another reason I enjoyed it...Big thanks to my cousin for introducing to this place because I will be back for future stays with more of my friends and family...The Perfect Set Up....

Room Tip: check ac works
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank gsta77
Reviewed 11 October 2014

The Riverside is an amazing property that is appealing to any type of traveler. I agree with a lot of the other reviews that while there is a very "homey" feel to the place, it also provides some of the luxuries and amenities one could find in the most extravagant hotels without being ostentatious. It is the perfect blend of comfort and culture. Outside the property is nestled amongst idyllic flora and fauna typical of the island producing a very tranquil and serene atmosphere. There is a nice open grass area on the side with shaded picnic tables in the front. In the back there is a quaint pool and deck area well suited for swimming, tanning, lounging and just relaxing in general as my cousins and I did often. That's just the outside. Inside the property is spotless and pristine and kept that way by the hard-working staff that services clients around the clock to ensure all their needs are taken care of. While all the girls were wonderful, Peta and Litara were the two we interacted with most and enough cannot be said about all that they did to make this a very memorable trip for me and my cousins. We really felt like they were taking care of their families and not customers while we were there. As far as I am concerned, they are family. We had a lot of lighthearted conversations full of laughter, which to me again is priceless and typifies the interactions in my own family. This to me was the most valuable and enjoyable part of my experience, but Riverside has so many other things to recommend it. From the simple, but yummy breakfast in the morning to the well pressured waterfall showers to the athletic facilities, this place is indeed the total package. It is centrally located and close to town, but far enough away so that it is peaceful and relaxed. The icing on the cake was dealing with the management staff, Silvia and Lani who are intelligent, professional, flexible and accommodating. Above all that, however, they are both just really wonderful human beings who took time out of their busy schedules to chat with me, answer my questions and keep me entertained. I won't get into the details of my situation, but suffice it to say, Silvia's understanding for the ever changing details of my family's visit and subsequent changes she made to accommodate us are much appreciated and I dare say I would be hard pressed to find another person or establishment that would have been so flexible and understanding. The Riverside and its staff is top notch and has my highest recommendation. I enjoyed my stay at the Riverside so much I ended up extending my stay there rather than relocate to Aggie Greys as I had originally intended. Lastly, I would be remiss if I did not also echo the thoughts of some of the other visitors that you will definitely get the best value for your money at Riverside. So go visit! Thanks to Silvia, Lani and the crew for an awesome stay!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family