US$184
US$175
Priceline
US$74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$278
US$259
US$286
US$208
  • Breakfast included
Samoan Outrigger Hotel(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$62
  • Pool
Talofa Inn(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Room Service
Samoa Tradition Resort(Apia)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$65
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbest kept secretpool tablesylviafanssamoa
Reviewed 11 October 2014

Whether your in Samoa for business or pleasure, alone or with family and friends. Riverside B&B Samoa truly caters for all and more... Great staff that really care and accommodation that is definitely up there in terms of quality for money...thanks for making our stay memorable!

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank Stashvin
Reviewed 4 September 2014

I stayed her for the UN Conference that was close by.

The Samoan people seem to be warm and friendly, soft and welcoming and the staff at Riverside are exactly that. It was a joy to see the lovely staff each morning.

Breakfast was nice and the rooms have everything and are comfortable. The hotel is immaculately clean and everything works. A lovely strong shower in the morning!

A wonderful stay, thank you

Room Tip: If you're lulled into deep sleep by dog song then ask for the side of the hotel that's closest. If you're a little light on sleeping or not as keen as dog song you'll do better up the other end :)
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Stavroz
Reviewed 6 August 2014

It was my sister and I first time, travelling alone to Samoa. My sister and I were greeted with great enthusiasm the beautiful staff members prepared wet towels to help us relax. It was my sisters second time staying there and my first time. When we entered it was like entering into a loving home, I immediately felt I was home when I was there, its unlike a hotel but more like a family home. The ladies will go the extra mile to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable, if we needed a room, you would just give them a call any time. They're flexible and fluid and will make your stay enjoyable, or fix rooms up for you according to your travel plans and itinerary. The thing I loved the most was that the hotel was 5 minutes away from town but it situated in a safe quiet environment, it is fully secured and is in a private location away from all the hustle and bustle of Apia. It is near a shopping centre, and you can take a bus 5 mins into town.It is great value for money includes a free breakfast, not only that it is a clean and beautifully furnished home. If we had any questions about travel you would just ask the girls and they will do anything to help you get there, in the end the ladies became like our lifelong friends. I would definetly recommend this place for any young people who are looking to travel alone or with friends, or for anyone in that matter. Congratulations Silvia and the girls for such a lovely B&B! You've definetly exceeded all expectations!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 187Grace
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I booked the villa and stayed there for 6 nights…we arrived late at night and was greeted by friendly staff Peta as well as the Manager Sylvia. I can tell the cleanliness of the place from the minute we entered the gate into a well looked after grounds with its landscape and gardens. I found Riverside a homely, quiet and a clean place plus friendly staff Litara, Vito as well as the security guard who was our alarm clock for our early departure for our daily routine. It was value for our dollars…have no regrets and looking at staying there for our next trip to the islands.

Room Tip: the villa has A/C and more privacy
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dan-extulou
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed at Riverside for 1 month whilst I was volunteering in Samoa. The day I arrived Riverside had organised a taxi to pick me up from the airport at no extra cost and I was greeted by one of the friendly staff on arrival at the B&B. From day 1 I felt extremely welcomed and well looked after. The staff and manager were always more than happy to help me with any questions I had about my stay in Samoa and went to great lengths to assure that I was safe everywhere I went especially important as I was a female student travelling solo.

The B&B is situated in a very peaceful and relaxing area, whilst at the same time close enough to quickly get into town. Breakfast is excellent including egg omelette, papaya, toast, cereals, tea, coffee etc and all the facilities, such as the kitchen and bathroom are clean and modern. The bedrooms are spacious and an excellent value for money and always cool due to the air conditioning and the beds are very comfortable. The pool is the perfect size and temperature to go for a relaxing and cooling swim at anytime during the day and the garden offers the perfect location to relax.

At the end of my stay I did not feel like I was leaving a B&B but as if I was leaving my second home. Due to this, this place is the best accommodation I ever stayed in. It was due to my stay at Riverside, the extremely friendly and helpful staff and excellent facilities that my trip to Samoa became a memorable one. I will surely be back and would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo