All reviews deck bar fiafia night duty manager special thanks faafetai tele close to town family reunion buffet breakfast air conditioning the general manager new zealand apia town nice pool thank you so much aggie greys lovely staff home away from home
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Hi Jason and Staff, I was very happy to again visit The Tanoa Tusitala Hotel, in wonderful Apia.

I stayed with you March 13 and again on my way back from American Samoa on March 20 and 21 2016.

Everything during my stay was as I expected it to be. The overall extremely high standard of my Room, The Facilities and Grounds are all a credit to all who are responsible for this very high standard of presentation. All the staff I had contact with were friendly and took care of my requirements in a willing and no fuss manner. I would especially mention "Ina", who worked during Breakfast and also when she worked at the poolside bar, and "Junior" at Reception was also very pleasant during checkout.

Once again a very pleasant visit, and one of many over the past twenty years.

Peter A Johnson
Nelson
New Zealand

conce,

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GMTTH, General Manager at Tanoa Tusitala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Talofa Peter

Thank you for taking time to write a review and thank you for your patronage over the years. Whilst we certainly appreciate your loyalty be sure to always let me know any areas that we may improve when you stay with us.
We do not take our return guests for granted and want to ensure you remain with us for years to come.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

One of the better hotels of the Tanoa group, great location, rooms are spacious and clean. Staff are very attentive and responsive, excellent service.I have stayed here time and again and the service is never a let down. Well done !

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Talofa Nomad

As a regular returning guest who enjoys our services I would like the opportunity to discuss how we may improve our services to receive a 5 star rating from you the next time you are here.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

A stay at this place! Seri and the "all" the others looked after us well. Very good service, facilities, and food. Good eye for detail and family friendly. YOU MUST STAY HERE! I wont stay anywhere else now!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Talofa Frisson

It seems that Tanoa Tusitala has won you over. We will do our best to ensure your future stays are as memorable as your first.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved the place. Friendly staff and very helpful. Thank you GM Jason and F&B Manager Alex Frost for a wonderful services 5 star services. A place to be when visiting Samoa. Walking distance to downtown Apia and very convenient. Right opposite the seawall where you can walk or jog. Love the food and the entertainment provided by the staff of the hotel. A place to be.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Talofa Tulevu

Trip Advisor is an excellent tool for the discerning traveler and it is with pride that we try to provide a complete hotel experience for our guests.
We appreciate the recognition. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times and it is good to see the improvement in staff performance and service. We stayed only one night on this visit as it was our last night in samoa after a weeks holiday at a couple of the resorts. The rooms are consistently clean and of a high standard. Our only comment is to invest in some egg cups , the wait staff didn't seem to appreciate that it can be difficult to eat a soft boiled egg with no egg cup. So not a major but it's the little things that are noticed...overall a pleasant stay. Nice to see the gardens continue to be well maintained and cared for.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Talofa Edenscape

Whilst we are certainly proud of the numerous accolades and positive reviews our property receives it is reviews like yours that are the most encouraging. that fact that as a return guest and have noticed that the property is improving is testament to the great work of the team.
If only we had those egg cups we may have got 5 stars.

Look forward to welcoming you back

Regards

Jason and the Tanoa Tusitala team.