“Dinner”

Pizzeria El Horno
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Ibarra
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I have frequented the place several times I have usually done it for a special occasion such as a family dinner and friends, I think it is a unique restaurant that offers food with a different, exclusive and homey touch because its dishes have an original Italian flavor. Their pizza and lasagna that no other restaurant offers. Also because it has a cozy atmosphere, the place is colonial, elegant and very comfortable. The restaurant also offers live music which is excellent for a romantic dinner or to celebrate an important occasion. I think it's a perfect place with not so expensive prices that makes it a mandatory stop when you visit Ibarra, which is why I highly recommend this restaurant and I hope you like it.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

They make the pizza in a rustic oven. Pizza is tasty. There is live music at certain hours at night. Great to go with famlily.

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

We tried two types of pizza and oritos (baby bananas) flambé!
All our choices were fantastic! The pizza flavor is really really good and you can tell all the ingredients are fresh and just made.
The owner told us they make the crust from scratch which I believe it's true.
Definitely try the oritos as dessert... You won't regret it!

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This small pizzeria offers good gourmet pizzas...all ingredients are carefully chosen and best of all...natural..the staff is very friendly doing everything to please the customers...we had a ham/mozzarella family sized pizza...just perfect...great smell...even better taste...

Reviewed 6 September 2009

Pizzeria El Horno is located close to the center of Ibarra in a colonial house. The oven is always on, although the restaurant only opens at 5pm. The owner is a great musician, and if you are lucky you might assist to a rehearsal of his band. he also speaks French fluently wit an nice accent of Toulon! That's where he learned how to cook Italian food! The house's specialty is pizza and pasta, everything made form fresh ingredients. My favorites are the lasagna and the banana flambe with double shot of rum! Enjoy as much as I did!

2  Thank Olivier58