Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020

My wife has just left a review and I will not rehash. I normally do not leave any reviews in my many years of travels but this is just bad. When customers have a problem that needs to be solved, the least a hotel should do is to attempt to solve it. And if it is not solveable, perhaps have some service recovery. In our situation there was no prompt remedies to our problems whilst at the hotel itself, and in our follow up emails there were no replies. I am not sure if this is appropriate for a hotel in an incredible place like Ushuaia.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2020

My husband and I were booked by our agency, to stay at Mil810 for 2 nights.

However, it was impossible to get any rest here as the room was not soundproofed at all and every single noise from the streets, coughing from guy next door, foot steps, vehicles passing by, groups of people laughing talking etc, was amplified throughout the night.

When I checked in with the reception at 120am, I was told that nothing can be done. Not even ear plugs were available. I was told this is normal and that the noise would continue till at least 3am!

To make things worse, the windows had curtains which do not block out the sun hence the room was bright by 6am?

It was the worst ever hotel experience we have ever had. We couldn't endure another sleepless night at this hotel and hence checked out early next day. However, they wouldn't provide a refund.

If this is a recurring problem the hotel knew about, surely this is the least that can be done.

Simple investments - soundproof walls and rooms and better curtains would make this a much better hotel. Till then, strongly advise to stay away from this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 2 January 2020

My rating is between a 2 and a 3 - went for a 2 due to some of the issues we had. The hotel is up a very steep hill - and yes, we walked it numerous times - it's very inconvenient and far from the main areas for shopping/restaurants. Breakfast (included) was poor - cold cereal, bad coffee, juice and some store bought/nasty pastries - I'd honestly rather have gone out to a local cafe (which we did after the first breakfast) than eat there. The rooms are PLAIN - I mean really plain - it's a room with a bed and a bathroom. We stayed in this hotel both before and after a cruise. I have suggested to the cruise line that they put folks elsewhere - for all the $ you spend - this is a cheap and unpleasant place to stay in. Other folks from our cruise were put up at much nicer places! I would try other places rather than stay at this one. The one NICE surprise was how nice the front desk staff were - nice and helpful - but that's it... Very poor internet on lower floors!!!

Room tip: Stay higher up - internet is horrible on lower floors
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019

We only had one night here after a cruise and whilst it was OK there was nothing really to rave about either. The entrance foyer was quite nice and modern, room was quite small and hot, luckily the windows opened even though it was snowing outside. Bed only moderately comfortable and bathroom small and only warm water for a shower. The breakfast room was on the top floor with view over the Beagle Channel but it was a basic breakfast. They also had a simple menu in the evening which was meatballs the day were were there.
The main disadvantage of this hotel is that it is quite a steep walk up on pavements and steps in very poor condition, you would have a job dragging a suitcase up to it. No so fit people would really struggle.
Having said that it is quite close to the main drag for shops and cafes etc albeit a steep walk.

Room tip: The rear of the hotel overlooks a scruffy building site.
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Diane B
Reviewed 23 March 2019

We stayed in this hotel before an Antarctica cruise. The rooms were fine and it was nice to have the breakfast onsite. The location is a bit of a walk from the dock and the main tourist attractions but not far; it is on a steep slope. It does a good job of providing a clean, basic place to stay and the staff are helpful. There's not a lot that's distinctive or unique about it.

Date of stay: February 2019