Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
SAVE US$9
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$50
SAVE US$9
FindHotelUS$50
eDreamsUS$59
PricelineUS$59
All reviews the main street well located hotel comfortable rooms continental breakfast perfect location national park rooms are big plenty of hot water tours antarctica cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2020

We booked to stay for 2 nights after reading all the great reviews. The location of the hotel is good - it's a short walk to restaurants and the main street. However, i was a bit disappointed during my stay. The sound proofing between rooms is poor and we were woken up both mornings by the alarm from the next door room - this went off at 6.30am and left me tired all day. The room itself was comfortable, with a decent bathroom. Breakfast options were basic. We didn't find the staff very friendly as they seemed rather indifferent during our stay. Good location, but don't expect too much.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank MKTTW
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Located in the city centre but in a quiet position this hotel offers comfortable, spacious rooms. A standard breakfast buffet is available. Warm welcome and great services offered at the reception are a plus. You can book directly at the hotel a range of day trips and excursions (we took advantage of the cruise on the Channel and the tour to the National Park). Recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
3  Thank simpa2010
Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

Probably best value for money in Ushuaia.
Staff are ultra friendly and caring.
Rooms are spacious and simply excellent.
Location can't be beaten.
Wifi is free and good speed.
Breakfast is great.
Everything is great. :)
Looking forward to our next visit!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eternal_Traveller_BG
Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel very near the main shopping street. The staff speak English & are very helpful. I was only staying one night as I was on my way to Antarctica but I have been to Ushuaia last year so have explored it all before. I had to drop of my main bag with the cruise company & then had most of the day hanging around - however, even though I had checked out of the hotel they were happy to let me sit in the lounge for as long as I wanted. They sell alcohol including bottles of wine for about £4 & tea, coffee & cold drinks at good prices - they don’t rip you off. Rooms are big & the hotel is very warm. There are toiletries in the bathroom but no hairdryer. The lounge area has nice big couches to relax & meet other guests. Breakfast is in there too which is continental but there are boiled eggs. They also sell artisan souvenirs & children’s t shirts which are cheaper than the shops in the Main Street & they will take US dollars. I would defo recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2019 via mobile

It’s small but cozy hotel, it’s family owned. The owners were very accommodating to my needs. The hotel is centrally located in the city, it’s a walking distance to restaurants and shopping areas plus near the waterfront. It’s an old school hotel where keys are used to open and close doors. The continental breakfast has few selection of food.

Date of stay: November 2019