4 people are viewing this hotel
US$72
TravelocityUS$152
CheapTicketsUS$152
Orbitz.comUS$152
All reviews no elevator the main street beagle channel reception staff stayed two nights wi fi pleasant stay rooms are clean room was large views expedition hill town cruise heating bidet storage
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2020

I stayed here for one night before my trip to Antarctica. I found the room a bit run down, and in need of some work. The public areas looked much more modern. The staff were nice enough, but the restaurant staff were very slow and did well at avoiding people trying to get their attention. It took me about half an hour to get their attention for a drink when they would walk only 1 table away from me after delivering people their meals. The breakfast was reasonable, but I am not sure I would return here.

2  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel was pretty dismal. The room was incredibly small and barely room for luggage, walls were thin and you could hear conversation as if you were in the same room. The bathroom door didn’t close totally, the room was very hot and the shower head was horrible. I wouldn’t stay more than a night. Also if you are on the second floor you must carry luggage up stairs. Okay for one night only barely.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2020

I was traveling on the Ocean Diamond Expedition ship and I stayed at this hotel two nights before boarding the ship. This is one of the ships that Quark Expedition uses for their guests upon arriving in Aruishia and before departing for the ship.

The hotel has a beautiful lobby and beautiful view if the island and that is about it. The front desk person was extremely rude to me then I asked for towels, he did not believe me when I told him there were no drinking glasses in the room and was upset that he had to fix a broken lightbulb in the room.

The next night, again the same rude staff person was upset when I asked him for towels and did not want to give me the information I needed for the ship, even though this hotel is used by Quark Expedition.

Quark Expedition uses four hotels in Aruishia, and this hotel should not be one of them.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Rooms are clean, but a bit tired and dated. Shower was poor, but otherwise bathroom was ok. Reasonably priced rates and an ok location for the main street in Ushuaia. Breakfast and restaurant were poor. Service was pleasant. All in all just a very average hotel.

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Our rooms were arranged with our expedition to South Georgia and Antarctica. I don't have much to compare it to in terms of other hotels in Ushuaia. Breakfast was mediocre with cool coffee. Rooms were fine and quiet. Location up on hill had nice view and we were able to walk to downtown.

Date of stay: December 2019