Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,218 results
All reviews the main street central location antarctica cruise taxi stand rooms are comfortable hotel restaurant beagle channel port ships pier spa town block
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

I will be the first to admit that I was the obnoxious tourist stereotype while staying here - lots of questions and special needs, completely given up on even trying in spanish, etc... the staff was so nice and helpful and accommodating to all of my neediness. The spa was really relaxing (and never busy), and cleaning staff was great - my room was pristine, and they handled my laundry quickly and carefully. It was a great location yet quiet too. No complaints. Even the soap smelled great.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 78LaurenM4
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Helpful and friendly staff
Close to the waterfront and the port for ships to Antarctica
Close to main street of the town
Comfortable rooms
Great cafe to sit in
Wifi reliable
Breakfast adequate
Some views

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

The hotel is decent enough. I was there a few nights before departing to Antarctica. The walls are thin so you can definitely hear your neighbors. Room was clean and had the basic necessities. Breakfast buffet was good, not great. The best thing about the hotel is that it’s right across the street from the port, visitor information center, taxi stand, and a ton of restaurants. Beat location in Ushuaia.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank oenophile79
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Hotel is just in front of the touristic pier what is a great advantage if you intend to make a boat trip through the Beagle Channel. Although in a central location, soundproof windows allow for peaceful sleep. Many top restaurants nearby. Very good accomodation. Excellent breakfast.

Room tip: Room with view to the port
Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank Elias H
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

Clearly I’m off the mark a little as this hotel is 3 star at best. The positives - friendly check-in; terrific location if you are going on a cruise; centrally located in Ushuaia; good night’s sleep. Not so positive - room was small (and I was solo); bathroom tiny and no bench space; could hear the people in the hall; breakfast just a pass. My ultimate guide is “Would I stay here again?” If I was on a budget and location was important, yes. Otherwise, I’d find somewhere else.

Date of stay: February 2020