What I liked:
- The room was a fair size.
- Kettle and mini fridge in the room.
- The bed was comfortable enough, and the shower was good (lots of pressure and hot water).
- Secure parking was available at no additional cost.
- Staff were really nice and pleasant.
- Within a short walk to many restaurants.
What I didn't like too much:
- Breakfast left a bit to be desired. Had the standard fare - facturas, ham, cheese, etc but quality of the offerings not the best. (Though to be fair, the cost of the room justifies this.)
- No hairdryer.
Conclusion: A good place to break a long drive from Ushuaia to El Chalten. Good value for money. Would stay here again.