All reviews the perito moreno glacier horseback riding amazing views corner room day trip snow capped mountains fantastic location personalized service estancia cristina huge windows remote location buenos aires four nights luxury hotel lago argentino chilli living room
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We had a very relaxing and peaceful four night stay at Eolo. The hotel and surrounding area is breathtaking and the staff was very professional and accommodating. All our our excursions (horseback riding, fly fishing, mini trekking, hiking) were organized by the staff allowing us to achieve full relaxation. The quality of the food is excellent. We would recommend the four night stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
1  Thank erutenba
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Beautiful location, exceptional staff, marvelous food - doesn't really get any better than this! In addition, the staff went above and beyond after I got injured at Perito Moreno on a Sunday afternoon and needed a prescription to be filled for antibiotics. Next morning, they handed me the medication so that I could start it before that day's activities. I would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TempeZoo
Reviewed 16 April 2018

the structure of the hotel is superb. very well appointed accommodations. the setting is surreal..in a vast open space with hills as a background and nothing around for miles. many comfortable common areas with views. superb meals. even a coffee in your room is served with such style!
good trekking options near the hotel.the climb to cerro frios with a hotel guide is sharp and rewarded with amazing 360 degrees views of the lago argentino with the andes as a backdrop. not to be missed is a walk to the lake down from the hotel with numerous ducks and a few pink flamengos. superb service at all levels.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sumeetbr
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This a serene place in a remote location. The staff are exceptional and we felt very much at ease. The chef is outstanding and choices are plentiful. We hiked, rode horses, visited an estancia and the Glacier. All great!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Where to begin. I stayed at Eolo for 2 nights with my mom through a Backroads hiking trip. This is by far one of my favorite hotels I've ever stayed at. It's so remote, with endless land surrounding you. The service, the rooms, the FOOD.. all so amazing. I loved leaving our window open at night and hearing the cows. Huge windows in every room with incredible views. I loved just walking around the hotel to the different rooms/lounge areas. Telescopes for people to use. Make sure to check out the flamingos at the lakes on the property! Yes, there are flamingos in Patagonia. I was so sad to leave Eolo! Great way to end our trip. Already want to come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family