All reviews on site restaurant log cabin view of the lake full kitchen breakfast is served outskirts of town rented a car mac and cheese minute walk box lunch taxi excursions apartment glacier argentina downtown cereal
Reviewed 24 December 2017

The accommodations are quaint and have all that one would need, including coffee maker, plates, silverware, kettle, with a full little kitchen. The cabin feel is so comfy. The guest services were very friendly and accommodating!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2017

recommend for those who like rest and nature, very good energy where peace reigns. Good food and very simaptic employees and prorietarios.
Breakfast is served in the cabin, good to rest without hours
Gracias

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I would not recommend this place. The cabins smelt stale, gas heaters with no sign of C02 monitors.
Beds were uncomfortable, breakfast served to room the night before not a lot of choice. Do not use GPS to get here as it doesn’t work!! Rang receptionist who couldn’t tell us how to get to the place, we were less than 4 minutes away!!
Did have a view of lake.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jane W
Reviewed 11 November 2017

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights and loved our stay. Warm hospitality and great recommendations of what to do during out stay. No frills but decent wifi and all the comforts of home! Would happily stay again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Went to spend two days in this hotel.
We specifically chose this hotel as we wanted a good view of the Argentinian Lake, as it was the highest point of out decision. But once we got to our cabin, we saw that we didn't have a view, we actually had a view of a construction, so we were not able to enjoy the sunrise or sunset by the lake as we wanted to.
The staff is really kind and helpful, they even tried to change us to another cabin with the view to the lake but the heater wasn't working so we stayed on the first cabin. Really kind of them to try to switch us, that was the high point.
The cabin is cosy and very rustic, a nice place to stay but it was really cold during the night the separated beds, we slept with 3 pijamas because of that. The water didn't at first get hot enough, but after the problem was solved.
The breakfast is really poor though, I kind of expected more, because there wasn't a big variety of things to eat or drink and me and my family had to separate how to eat as it comes very little to a family of four.
The hotel is a little far away from the center, a 30 minute walk, so I suggest you to call a cab to get there. The cab is really cheap, so I suggest you to take it.
We were hoping to have dinner at the restaurant in the hotel, but it was closed due to the season. So the first night we ordered empanadas, which were average.
The second night we opted to go out and eat. The staff ordered a cab for us.
It was good to stay there but I would think twice about staying there again. My last option.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family