All reviews tennis lourdes apartment pesos comfort
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Bariloche is a quite expensive place, But we were still disappointed with Aldea for the price we paid. Cabin was good and clean, bur staff was sometimes , place is old and extras like pool are Nothing to be happy about. Place needs an update. Therefore, you dont have any extra for being out of the city of Bariloche. Breakfast is really, really bad. I feel bad leaving kind of a bad review But we really hoped for something better. Now we stay at a airbnb in San Carlos for the same price and, actually, are more content.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leonieke1981
Reviewed 4 May 2017

When we arrived, we had a room upgrade. It was very nice from the staff and we appreciated that! As the good points I can list: the size of the room, that it was in fact an apartment. The social area is very beautiful, with a tennis court. The price was also very good. Breakfast was fine for the price payed.
Just two comments: rooms could be renovated. They are clean, but dated. And the room we stayed was very close to the road, so it got a little bit noisy at night.
It is also not close to town, so I recommend renting a car.

Room Tip: Try rooms far from the road
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aline Z
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Aldea andina has a very peaceful ambiance while being just far enough away from town to walk or cab back if needed. I loved all of the flowers and walkways through the property, it really helped to make it not feel like a typical hotel. The staff were all very friendly, and the free breakfast is a nice convenience. There were no issues with hot water, wifi, or finding an english speaker as tend to be the typical question marks when traveling for me. We enjoyed a BBQ at the provided facilities and were treated to a concert that the resort put on one evening also! All in all, it was a great experience and I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kristen S
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Cozy resort located half way through Bariloche, say in between the civic center and the breathtaking views to the other end. Lovely ambience of a bushy resort with a sweet deck and playroom facilities outdoors. Topnotch apartments furnished in cypress wood comfortable enough for a big-sized family, heaters everywhere, dreamy balcony, loads of room for clothes to hang in two wardrobes, etc. Iam totally grateful to the staff, gentle enough to assist us at all times from cleaning ladies tthrough front-desk personnel to the general manager!! Comfy reception area that lets show a lounge for playing board games plus a feel-at-home breakfast area to the joy of a mostly tasty food intake that goes from hot beverages, toast bread, jams through cold meat and juices!
Thank you Diego, Lourdes and Juan!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

After days of checking through hotels for our stay in Bariloche i ended up booking the Aldea Andina. The hotel is set in a beautiful garden and sorounded by trees. The room we were given was small but had all the amenities we required so was fine for our need. We enjoyed sitting at the window. Looking at the lanscape while enjoying The buffet breakfast.

I was worried about what i would do with 5 days in Bariloche . however the town is stunning, with breathtaking views of lakes and mountains. The staff told me of a route into town along the lake which took around 20 mins to reach the centre. I walked this everyday and took in the amazing views of the Andes.

I could highly recomend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay a walkable distance from town .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple