All reviewsfront officeworked perfectlymitre streethot chocolatebuenos airessupermarket
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms facing the street is a nightmare. Traffic is heavy until late night. In the weekend, there is a street party all night long.... Very loud, and lots of cars with loud music. We did not sleep until 3 am.

Cleaning is mediocre. One day we arrived to our room at 3 pm, only to find our untouched. When it was cleaned, we had to wait for towels until 6 pm.... they wash the old ones first, and then you get them back.

No linen on the pillows, forgot toilet paper, two hairdryer broke down to name a few examples.

Staff is friendly and some Welsh are spoken. Good wifi.

Breakfast was the same every day for five days. Pillows rock hard. Tv has only one English speaking channel.

No ac and no ceiling fan, so to hot to sleep.

Only upside is location, near some great restaurants.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for new years eve in this hotel. Staying was very confortable; hotel is clean, service is good and the best part is the location.
The street is quiet but it is only 1 block away from Civic Centre and Mitre street where there s a lot to do and see.
My only complain is about the bathroom, it could be better. After you take a shower, all bathroom is wet..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel set up by the travel agency. They listed it as a 4 star hotel.
Hotel is clean, however the accommodations were very basic. Mattress was not not very comfortable. Business center was a desk with a chair.
The staff was hit or miss, some of the FD staff was really friendly and the other half sounded like they were doing us a favor just by answering questions.
Good location right in the middle of town.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Katherine K
Reviewed 22 July 2017

It was a family visit. we had a great time and a lot of activities. if you love natural then you will love this city. The hotel was good and quite but front office and restaurant staff are not very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I stayed in Kenton Palace Hotel in Bariloche with my family (wife and two daughters – 7-year and 4-year) in beginning of July 2017. We selected quadruple room standard and everything was really nice and worked perfectly. Front desk staff was very helpful and funny playing with my kids. Although complimentary breakfast was the same every day, it was very good. We loved its fresh fruit salad, hot chocolate, brownie, apple juice and rosa mosqueta jam.

Kenton Palace Hotel is very well located, less than two blocks from Centro Civico and Mitre Street (main avenue in Bariloche). It is 10-minute walk from any top restaurant in the city and it has a 24-hour convenience store as a neighbor and a good supermarket almost in front of. Bus stop to Cerro Catedral is also less than one block from the hotel.

I had a small problem when I left the hotel. I forgot my car document in the safe box. I contacted the hotel and in less than one hour they found it. As I was in the airplane traveling to Buenos Aires, I asked a friend of mine who is traveling to Bariloche next week to catch it.

I hope to be back to Bariloche and Kenton as soon as possible!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family