See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2015

I loved this place for several reasons. First of all, it's 1 km or so from the center of Bariloche, so it's close enough to walk yet you're in a quiet neighborhood and don't have to deal with traffic. If you are driving, you have a safe place to park your car. Juan and Lucia are really helpful--they are great at suggesting places based on what your interests are and what your budget is. My room was small but cozy--really, Bariloche has such great scenery that you won't be inside during the day, and at night, there is a spacious living area downstairs in which to hang out. Plus eating wise, breakfasts here are generous, and if you're hungry, there is a great confiteria on the same block and you can use the kitchen. Hot water pressure is great and the water heats up right away. I'm staying here again the next time I'm down this way!

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 3 December 2015

This hotel is very comfortable with good facilities including lounge areas and a well equipped kitchen. It is well located and the hosts Juan and Lucia are very welcoming. They speak perfect English and are very knowledgeable and helpful about Bariloche and the area. They will even help with hiring a car and local buses. It is very good value and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2015

The hostel is located on the main street, a little walk off the city centre but all we needed was available within a 5 minutes walk.
Lucia and Juan are very welcoming and super helpful regarding where to go, what to see, how to use the local bus system and so on.
The chillout place is comfortably furnitured and the atmosphere is good. The room we had was small but clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2015

After beeing robbed in the region of El Bolson I went back the next day to Bariloche and back to Kospi's. And it became a save haven for me. Juan checked very professionel all informations and fact by the internet and phonecalls to help me out of the situation. I woudn't have been able to do it myself without this help. So for me Kospi's is much more than just a nice place to stay - for me it became a save haven!!!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 November 2015

this is a great centrally located and quiet guesthouse - the furnishings are interesting, the rooms are very clean and the owners are so helpful and give good advice on things to do and setting up day excursions. the breakfast was very nice each day offering a good variety. Definitely for anyone concerned with the travel budget, they would enjoy Hotel Kospi - I will certainly return on my next visit! Alois from Austria

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo