El Casco Art Hotel(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$390
US$294
Hotel Villa Huinid Bustillo(San Carlos de Bariloche)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$200
Aldebaran Hotel & Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$238
US$197
Orbitz.com
Peninsula Petit Hotel(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$144
Aconcagua Hotel(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$108
Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa(San Carlos de Bariloche)
US$728
US$328
Official Site
Lirolay Suites(San Carlos de Bariloche)
TripAdvisor
Abuelo Ramon(San Carlos de Bariloche)
TripAdvisor
Aguila Mora Suites & Spa by DON(San Carlos de Bariloche)
1,103 results
All reviewslake viewindoor poolseparate shower and bathterra restaurantfront desk stafftwo queen bedschocolate factoryhotel is centrally locatedrecommend this hotelhot roomwalking distancejunior suitenice hotelbreadview is amazingpleasant stayempanadas
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This hotel is away from Bariloche`s downtown, a 20 min walk from there. The location is a little bit difficult to walk, the sidewalk is not well treated and the hotel is located by the road to Cerro Catedral (Avenida Bustillo), so needs some caution. Except for that, the hotel is amazing, our room had a lake view, heating system worked like a charm, it is calm and charming. The restaurant has a very good breakfast, meals have good options (a little pricey though). The staff was always nice and corteous. In front you have the Havanna museum (be careful to cross the street!). Overall I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for lake view room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Booked an evening here while traveling thru the region heading south. Rooms are modern, comfortable, and excellently appointed. The views really are spectacular, day and night. I didn't try the restaurant but the bar and bartender were top class.

Only complaint holding back 5 stars is the fact that the pool and spa have very strange hours, basically 11am-5pm ish. This means that after a really long day of hiking, you can't relax in the sauna and pool.

Other than that, excellent property and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Dennis M
Reviewed 28 April 2018

We staid 5 nights at the hotel during our honeymoon and had a great time.
The room was amazing with an unbelievable view of the lake!
Breakfast is very rich and tasty, the facilities are very good as well.
We would definitely recommend this hotel!
The prices are not cheap, but worth it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Almabrc, Director Comercial at Alma del Lago Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Alan F

Thank you very much for share your experience. Is very important to us to know your opinion.
we hope to see you again in Alma del Lago .
Many thanks

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I was staying at a different hotel and decided to change to the Alma del Lago because of the convenient location to town and, of course, the views of the lake. I walked in to the hotel, with no reservation, to inquire about availability. The front desk attendant was very friendly and nice; she went over the various room categories (from what I could gather, there are three) and the rates. I was offered a modestly discounted rate on a junior suite with a king bed, which I accepted. Immediately after, my credit card was required to secure the reservation. After the card had been run (as I was to later find out, for the charges for my entire stay) I was told that the room which i had just reserved was “unfortunately” not available, but a similar room - with two queen beds - was. I was disappointed but proceeded with my stay.

The rooms are unremarkable yet comfortable. Most have balconies facing the lake and doors that can be left open for fresh air (there is no air conditioning).The bathroom in my suite had a strange layout involving multiple doors that didn’t seem necessary at all. Otherwise, it was fine and completely functional.

At checkout I discovered that my reservation had been entered incorrectly into the hotel computer system and they had me staying one more night than I had planned. When I asked for this to be remedied, the front desk staff told me that it was “very difficult” to change any credit card charges and that, unfortunately, I would have to live with the additional costs. I was basically dismissed when I asked for this to be reconsidered, since by my definition “difficult” doesn’t generally mean “impossible.” However, I was unable to get anywhere with the gentleman at the desk. I could understand his reticence to deal with a challenge had there been a lobby full of people wanting his attention, but I was the only person present at the time.

I was very disappointed with the way the situation was treated - more correctly, not treated by the staff and I plan to communicate with the hotel’s manager when I get home. I don’t hold out much hope for a resolution once I’m off the property.

Others should use my experience as a reminder to check and double check the details before handing over a credit card.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Almabrc, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Alma del Lago Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear David W .
we really sorry about this situation , actually we always offer many options to solve everything .
we´ll check your comment and we work that.
kind regards

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderfully located on the lake shore, with direct access to the water. Great view.
Walking distance from the city center.
Rooms are spacious, pleasant and nicely decorated.
The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable.
The hotel has a small pool and a reasonable gim too.
Great value for your money

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Almabrc, Director Comercial at Alma del Lago Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear David d
Thank you very much for your comments . We are glad to know that you enjoyed our hotel. We want to see you again on your next visit
best regards,