1,108 results
All reviews the bus hot chocolate private lakeside car rental llao llao stunning views circuito chico highly recommend this hotel very nice hotel egg dishes perfect stay breakfast and dinner three nights sitting area great hosts bariloche town lake district
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel in a beautiful setting. Being there was so relaxing, very friendly staff and delicious breakfast.. we stayed one night and I wish we could've stayed a whole week. I definitely hope to return one day - highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Peninsula Petit is located in a great place at city and, I super recommend! We had a amazing stay and, the staff team are very nice and helpful providing everything to make our stay an amazing and perfect experience!. All rooms has a wonderful view, clean and the food is fantastic! Every morning, in the breakfast, there are a special freshly prepared foods and everything is incredible. I’ll definitely stay again in this place when come back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Our stay at Peninsula Petit was perfect from the Check In to the check out (even after!)
The staff was always welcoming and nice and provided good advice on what to do on given days in Bariloche.
The view from the room was breath-taking! The room isn't specifically big but extremely cosy and very clean.
In terms of food, the breakfast was the best breakfast I have had in any hotel, every day the cook would make a special (waffles, omelettes etc) to accompany the generous buffet of sweets as well sour goodies.
We also had dinner there two of the 4 nights we were there, the price was by far the best in terms of value for quality that we experienced in Bariloche,
The great staff, amazing location, delicious food and cozy ambiance of the hotel made for a perfect stay.
I wouldn't recommend any other place and wouldn't hesitate on going back!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The location of the place is absolutely beautiful, plus it is outside of the city, so it is very calm and peaceful, perfect to relax. The views are the best. The rooms are clean and confy, very spacious and with a great view to the lake and the mountains.
Breakfast was good. All the staff where very friendly and helpful, plus gave excellent recommendations.
I do recommend to rent a car as the place is a little far from the bus stop, plus you get to move around easier and visit more places with your own rental. The staff helped me to rent one and they got a great deal for me, better than the ones you get at the airport or on any website.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bruno G
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We just reluctantly left the Peninsula Petit after four great nights there. There are many places to stay in the Bariloche area but we are so happy we found this hotel! The breakfasts (which were included in our rate) were fresh and plentiful, and the one dinner we had there was very good as well.

Our room was a nice size, the bed was comfortable, and we loved the view of the lake. We also took advantage of the sitting area upstairs with the cozy fire.

The staff really stood out! They were so friendly, helpful and accommodating. Although I speak some Spanish, their English was quite good. The friendly dog was an added bonus!

We wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again should we find ourselves in Bariloche! As others have said, the hotel is best reached with your own car (they recommended a rental company to us ahead of time after we had trouble finding an automatic car).

Date of stay: April 2018