See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2018

This is a very nice and conforteble structure near the center of Puerto Madryn. The cleaning conditions are excellent and the is friendly. Every morning you can do a good breakfast with some tipical Argentina's food. If you have a problem or ask advice about excurtions or other service, the staff is ready to help you in avery moment.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

A great stay at Los Tulipanes. In advance of my arrival, Pablo very kindly organized tours for me by email which saved me a lot of time. I just paid the front desk for them and presented vouchers when the tour operators picked me up.

Since I had heavy luggage, I was happy to see the elevator (though someone from the front desk gallantly helped me with my bags).

The room has a kitchenette which is a bonus. While I didn't cook, the fridge was handy for properly eating my delivery or takeaway food as well as for keeping drinks cold and snacks cold.

No hairdryer in the room but one is available to borrow from the front desk.

I'd stay here again for the excellent service and good value.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank frequentflyer22153
LosTulipanesApart, Recepción at Los Tulipanes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2016

Thank you very much for choosing us !!! The hope of return. Regards. Pablo.-

Reviewed 1 January 2016

A review I read about the place suggested it was out of the way, but really it's just far enough away from downtown to give the legs a stretch. We had a (3) bed room with one bathroom.

There is some parking available out front which really seemed like a rare blessing.

Breakfast was a good assortment of medialunas, yogurt, fruit, and coffee. Enough to get you moving, but not make you feel heavy.

Overall, a solid place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for choosing us !!! The hope of return. Regards in advance. Pablo.-

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

A great and warm welcome! Clean and large rooms, good breakfast with finally some fruits, very helpful people and also a patio for the apero moment!
Stayed here for 3 nights. A little bit out of the centrum, but only 10 min walking next to the beach !
Loved it!
Thanks!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jolmey01
LosTulipanesApart, Recepcion at Los Tulipanes, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Thank you very much Jolien / Saar !!! Regards. Pablo

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Los Tulipanes was a very pleasant surprise, made us feel right at home the staff was so nice and eager to please. About a 10 minute drive to downtown, beach is few blocks down, very good restaurants on the beach. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2013