I had a room on the first floor with a view on the patio. It was very good value for money with Wifi in the room and a private bathroom. It's just a 1 minute walk to the bus station, a 2 minute walk to the supermarket and a 10 minute walk to the boulevard area with all the shops and restaurants. The kitchen is clean. But the 2 attractions of this place are:
1) the owner. He is very friendly, nearly always there and knows Puerto Madryn very well!
2) the breakfast! Homemade bread and lots of things to put an the bread, yoghurt etc! I liked the breakfast more than ik most bigger and expensive hotels.
Although it is a hostel, I didn't feel old (49 years) as the guests were between 25 and 65 years old. The atmosphere in the hostel is very relaxed and friendly.
This is one of the best places I have ever stayed during all my travels! OK, it's in the middle of town, so it can't beat a hostel which has a good view and is situated an a cliff ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vincent and Gilda invite you to have the best stay in town offering their house!With its 5 rooms La Casa is a convivial place where you'll feel like home. You will find us one block away from the bus station.We are located in a quiet street 2 blocks away from the town center.We are waiting for you ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your La Casa de Tounens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.