“Are you kidding me?”

Museo de Antropologia de Salta
Ranked #39 of 122 things to do in Salta
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I am not sure if they were working on the exibition and part was closed or it really was that small.
It was pretty much just one room with few pieces in. Only text in Spanish, so we were not even sure what we looked at - but thats ok.

We were lucky that we lived close by and that entrance was free, so we didn't fell we wasted time/money.

I can definitely not recommend going here.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

A must! Very educational and fascinating! Buy your artesan souveniers in the gift shop! Much better quality.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

the museum was very interesting and gave as a very good view of the civil war in the region of salta points of view we did not know

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Well done and very interesting museum. It was enjoyed by all 4 of us. Small, but excellent and nicely organized.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2015

This museum is closed for renovations. It is not indicated on their website. It was disappointing after the walk up there but I felt sorrier for the people behind me who pushed bikes the whole way up .