All reviews sauna and jacuzzi small kitchen laundry room the main square matias bedroom argentina
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my mom for 3 nights, very good service and nice hotels.
Big and clean room with a small kitchen. The water in the shower is hot enough and strong. Excellent to stay here and I will recommend to my friends if they visit salta in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We loved staying at the Ankara Suites. We stayed there at the beginning and end of a road trip through the Salta-Cafayate region for a total of 2 nights. The rooms are large, and there is a kitchen you can cook in with a decent sized refrigerator. We had been travelling for two weeks in Argentina, and were happy to see that they had laundry machines that could be used free of charge. The best thing about the place is the staff. Matias and Eugenia (and another man whose name I can not remember) were extremely friendly and helpful. I will stay here again when and if I get the chance to return to Salta.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank amuraki
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Very well located, the suit is very confortable and clean, the service is good. With separation between the bedroom and the living, a kitchen and dining bar and flat tv in both rooms.
They bring the breakfast to your room after you fill a form requesting what kind of food you want.
It has a laundry room, parking, wifi, sauna and jacuzzi.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We are touring through Chile and Argentina by motorcycle and selected this hotel for a couple of things. 1 it had parking and 2 washing machines. However it is so much more with wonderfully comfortable bed and absolutely fantastic shower and to top it off a very generous breakfast. Would stay here again. Very clean with good small kitchenette as well and ample storage for travellers who need to resort bags.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

The apartments are really comfortable. The location is very central (between bus station and city center) but calm. For only USD 60 we enjoyed the served breakfast at the apartment, the whirlpool in the public area and we used the washing machine. And we also used the safe underground parking for free. It was a really good choice! I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple