“Yummy sweets”
Review of Sweet Cakes

Sweet Cakes
Ranked #5 of 25 Bakeries in Mesa
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I have never eaten real food here, but there's sweets are awesome the cookies are great and my favorite is this thing that tastes like a big Rice Krispie Treat and his butterscotcht

Reviewed 9 July 2016

We stopped here to get something "special "for a friend.While we were there, we decided to get some cookies for ourselves. The quality was not superior to the cookies I make, but they were a lot more expensive! We don't plan to make a repeat visit.

1  Thank mesamel
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

The motto on the wall says, "Life is short, eat the cookie." I love that they give a free cookie with the sandwich. I stopped in as I was exploring the town, having just moved here. It's a fun little cafe! There aren't too many options on the menu, but the Turkey Delight was awesome! You also have your choice of bread. There were several choices of salads along with the handful of choices of sandwiches. Their other cookies are huge and delicious. I'm glad I stopped by!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Friendly staff, and I was pleasantly surprised. Reasonable prices, very sweet cakes, brilliantly peaceful atmosphere

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Stopped for lunch and 2 had sandwiches 1 had salad. All fresh and made to order. Each came with small homemade chocolate chip cookie. Yum!